Unit-linked Life Insurance
Do you care about tomorrow and seek to generate profit from investments? If you select the unit-linked life insurance in case of an accident you will feel more secure, and accumulate funds for fulfilment of your future plans.
The unit-linked life insurance will give you a possibility by investing funds to accumulate for additional pension, education of children or any other needs, and in case of any disaster you will receive necessary support. Having signed the unit-linked life insurance policy you will be able to select investment program and at the policy maturity to enjoy the income tax deduction.
Main advantages of the unit-linked life insurance:
- financial support for you and your family members in case of any event (death, serious illness or trauma of the insured);
- reserve accumulation and investment profit (funds will be disbursed at maturity of the insurance period);
- income tax relief (a portion of paid tax may be refunded).
On the Internet Service Website you may monitor daily changes in the accumulated amount, review history of payments and change investment trends.
Goals of Unit-linked Life Insurance
1. Taking into consideration your needs, you may select the main and additional insurance terms, inured amount, period, insurance premium and periodicity, investment trends.
2. You will periodically pay* agreed insurance premiums: Each insurance premium will consist of:
- portion for life insurance (it is mandatory and main requirement). A portion of this amount may be allocated for critical illness insurance, accident and trauma insurance, accidental death insurance (additional terms);
- other portion – for investment purposes seeking to accumulate funds. You may pay additional investment premiums and you will accumulate funds that may be withdrawn prior to insurance period.
3. The insurance benefit will be paid at maturity of the insurance term in case of any insured event (accident, illness or death) or non-insured event.
4. If at the close of calendar year, you have to provide the State Tax Inspectorate with the annual income tax declaration, and up to 15 per cent of paid insurance premiums may be refunded.
* If you use a direct debit service for payment of the insurance premiums you will save time and money.
If you need insurance cover or advice
If you need any advice, please register for a free, 60-minute consultation.