Frequently asked questions about the new system of the Bank’s services via the Internet
We kindly invite you to familiarise with frequently asked questions about the new system of SEB Bank e-services. If you will not find an answer to your question you may send your message at email@example.com.
Frequently asked questions about the new system of e-services provided by the Bank via the Internet
1. Are any changes of the log in procedure in the system expected? Will the password cards and digital passes still be in use? Are any changes in the above measures expected?
No, the same log in procedure will be applied and you will be able to use the same password cards or digital passes.
2. Are the former passwords valid for the new system?
Yes, you may log in to the new e-services system only with the help of the previous password used by the date of data migration (the one to be selected and changed from time to time by the Customer). After data migration if a password in one system is changed it will not be automatically changed in another system. We kindly request you to pay attention to the above and within the period of the data migration to remember the previous password when necessary to log in to both systems.
3. Is the former system VB Internetas available to us after the data migration?
After data migration to the new system transactions in the former system VB Internetas will not be executed, however for the period of two weeks you will be able to observe other information: account history and acccount balance, review transactions executed in the former system, the list of templates and standing orders, payment card accounts, currency exchange rates.
4. Will created forms of charges be migrated to the new system?
Yes, all created forms of chrages will be migrated to the new system.
5. Will deferred payment instructions created in VB Internetas be migrated to the new system?
Yes, deferred payment instrcutions will be migrated to the new system and tranfer of funds will be executed by maturity indicated by the Customer.
6. What are the advantages of the new e-services system of the Bank?
- The new system of the banking services via the Internet is clearer and it is more convenient to Customers, i.e., improved web site navigation, new design.
- Advanced security technologies are applied.
- Customer according to its needs will be able to select the content of the account information displayed on the cover page.
- Lower probability of mistakes in the payment orders – improved transfer transactions and control of payment instructions.
- Corporate customers may establsih different account utilisation limits for every user and select the most convenient method of the limit establishment.
- The same identification tool (password card or digital pass) on the basis of the existing entitlements enables to handle own and other persons’ or companies’ accounts.
- Improved procedure of payment for utilities and other services.
- Quality information about the accounts and transactions is provided.
- The system is available not only in Lithuanian and English, but also in Russian languages.
If you were unable to find an answer to your question you may contact the Bank at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify your telephone number and our specialists will contact you.