Mobile internet banking
The Bank services over mobile internet mean an opportunity of account handling and payment by your mobile phone, i.e., similarly to your PC login to the Bank’s services via the Internet. The only difference is that it can be used at any time, from any location where the mobile communication exists.
Mobile internet banking enables you to:
- check balance of your bank account
- review statements of account and list of the executed transactions
- transfer funds under the local payment orders
- transfer own funds from one account to another
- transfer funds under prepared payment document templates
Bank services over mobile internet is available to every customer,, holder of the mobile phone, with mobile internet browser. Such browsers installed on almost all modern mobile phones.
Advantages of mobile internet banking
- Convenient: you may handle your account from any location, at any time if you do not have a PC or access to the Internet if you travel for business, are on vocation or stay at home.
- Useful: you are not wasting time, e.g. when standing in line in the shopping centre, or waiting for your order in a café or going by taxi, etc.
- Simple to use– funds may be transferred using the Bank’s services via the Internet based on the filled out payment document templates.
Login to mobile internet banking
Enter http://m.seb.lt in your mobile phone browser window. Login to mobile internet banking: enter your identification code for the Bank’s services via the Internet and your password from the password card. If you are using the pass generator, enter the generator’s response. Your account list will be displayed on your mobile phone screen.
Address http://m.seb.lt may be saved as a reference in your mobile phone browser. Having selected the reference you will get to the registration window.
Any service booking or monthly fees are not applied. Fees applied for the Bank’s services over mobile internet for funds transfer are equivalent to those of the Bank’s services via the Internet.