Additional accumulation of funds for child‘s future under life insurance agreement “SEB vaikui plius”
Careless childhood, solid first steps of self-supporting life and many opportunities for implementation of ideas, i.e., all parents are willing to ensure the above for their children. Already today you start may accumulating funds for a successful start of your child’s life as accumulated funds will give more chances for achievement of their goals.
After selecting unit-linked life insurance SEB vaikui plius, you will be able to accumulate funds for the beginning of self-supporting life of your child, to help him/her to implement the first ideas during this period. In addition to the above, this type of insurance gives an opportunity to:
- generate profit (if investment is successful);
- provide the additional trauma and accident insurance for the child*;
- enjoy the personal income tax relief;
- withdraw a portion of accumulated funds without terminating the insurance agreement;
- select a convenient payment schedule of insurance premiums– premiums may be paid non-periodically.
* Additional insurance cover may be applied when the child reaches one year of age.
Process of accumulating funds
1. If you are willing to sign a unit-linked life insurance, you have to select the insurance premium amount (minimum initial or periodic insurance premium: LTL 50). We will issue the insurance premium payment schedule.
2. With our assistance you will select an investment trend acceptable to you.
3. You will pay periodic insurance premiums agreed with us. Such funds will be invested according to the investment trend selected by you.
4. On annual basis, you will enjoy personal income tax relief (refund of a portion of paid income tax).
5. At maturity of the insurance period, your child or you will be disbursed the accumulated funds and, if the investment is successful - return on investment too. It will be the financial support for your child making the first steps of self-supporting life.
During the effective term of the agreement, you may change the specific terms. E. g. you may change the amount of insurance premium, payment schedule and previously selected investment trend.
Information about accumulated funds
You will receive detailed information about accumulated and invested funds:
- on the bank’s Internet Service Webiste you may monitor changes in the accumulated amount, and also revise terms of the agreement and receive annual statements;
- on annual basis, we will inform about the results in person − by mail or annual statement will be available on the bank’s Internet Service Webiste.
Two fees will be applied:
- insurance premium fee − 3.5 per cent of paid insurance premiums;
- service fee − LTL 7 and 0.05 per cent of investment provisions on monthly basis.
- This unit-linked life insurance agreement is related to mutual funds, and you have to accept the investment risks.
- Investment yield is not guarantied – accumulated amount may be larger or lower than expected.
- Information related to taxes or tax relief may change and become not applicable in your specific case.
You may sign an agreement at any unit of SEB Bank. We suggest submitting an application via e-channels. Our Client Executives will contact you to schedule a meeting for a specific time and venue.