Additional voluntary accumulation under life insurance agreement (“SEB pensija plius”)
To ensure sufficient savings in future we propose to accumulate additional funds for retirement after signature of the life insurance Agreement.
“SEB pensija plius“ is a good solution not only for accumulating the additional funds for retirement but also gives an opportunity to:
- generate profit (if investment is successful);
- obtain life insurance;
- enjoy personal income tax relief.
Accumulated funds will be owned by you, and your family members will have a right to inherit such funds.
Process of accumulating funds
1. Select the insurance premium amount (minimum insurance premium: LTL 50). We will issue the insurance premium payment schedule. You will sign the insurance agreement.
2. With our assistance you will select an investment trend acceptable to you.
3. You will pay periodic insurance premiums agreed with us. Such funds will be invested according to the investment trend selected by you.
4. On annual basis, you will enjoy personal income tax relief (refund of a portion of paid income tax).
5. At maturity of the insurance period, you will be disbursed the accumulated funds and return on investment – thus you will accumulate sufficient funds for your retirement.
During the effective term of the agreement, you may change the specific terms. E.g. you may change the amount of insurance premium, payment schedule and investment trends.
Information about accumulated funds
You will receive detailed information about accumulated and invested funds:
- on the bank’s Internet Service Webiste you may monitor changes in the accumulated amount, and also revise the agreement and consolidated results;
- on annual basis, we will inform about the results in person − by mail or e-mail.
Two fees will be applied:
- insurance premium fee − 3.5 per cent of premium;
- service fee − LTL 7 and 0.05 per cent of accumulated amount on monthly basis.
You may sign an agreement at any unit of SEB Bank. We suggest submitting an application via e-channels. Our Client Executives will contact you to schedule a meeting for a specific time and venue.