For holders of payment cards
If you have lost your payment card, notify the bank by phone at 1528 or (8 5) 268 2800 at any time of the day or night.
PIN code security
- Please memorise the PIN code of the payment card issued by the bank; do not write the PIN code anywhere nor disclose it to anybody.
- Prior to entering your PIN code (in shops, at an ATM, etc.) please make sure you are no being watched by anybody.
- If you suspect that somebody has found out or has tried to find out the PIN code of your card, please notify the bank at 1528.
- Please surrender invalid cards to the bank.
- Please promptly sign on the new card where indicated.
- Do not disclose the number and other particulars of your card or any information related to your transactions, do not disclose the balance of your account to anybody.
- Do not keep your cards in places accessible to other persons. After using your card, remember to take it from the ATM slot, do not leave it at the point of sale.
- If you notice that your card is lost, please notify the bank immediately. You can notify us by telephone 1528, (8 5) 268 2610 at any time of the day or night.
Safe payment by card
- Before paying by card in unfamiliar e-shops, please make sure they are reliable. It is best to contact bank specialists by phone at 1528 or to e-mail us.
- When paying by card in a shop, cafeteria, filling-station, etc., observe the transaction performed by the bank card scanner. Before authorising payment by entering your PIN code or signing a receipt, make sure that the indicated amount is correct.
- Use your card yourself – do not allow anybody else to use it.
- Regularly check your card account (transactions performed and the turnover).
- When you receive your monthly card account statement, please check whether the amounts in shop or ATM receipts the ones in the card account statement. Please notify the bank of any discrepancies. Destroy all the receipts that you do not need.
Do not dictate or send by phone, by e-mail or mail the PIN code, the number, the expiry date, the holder’s name and surname or any other data pertaining to your card to persons who introduce themselves as bank employees. Remember: that the bank never requests to provide this information by the above-mentioned means.