Free-of-Charge Travel Insurance
Free-of-charge travel insurance is provided to holders of different type credit cards. Terms and conditions of the travel insurance depend on your credit card type.
|Insurance services package||Standard||Golden||Platinum||Business|
|Insurance:||Amount, EUR||Amount, EUR||Amount, EUR||Amount, EUR|
|medical and repatriation expenses||50,000.00||60,000.00||85,000.00||50,000.00|
|travel connection cancellation||–||480.00||600.00||480.00|
|delayed luggage delivery||–||480.00||600.00||480.00|
|travel documents loss||–||–||600.00||–|
|sports activities and inventory||–||–||600.00||–|
|hijacking of motor vehicles||–||–||600.00||–|
Main terms and conditions of a travel insurance contract
1. Travel insurance shall be effective in any country all over the world, except Lithuania, and if you travel by any means of transport, i.e., plane, train, ship, car, etc.
2. Travel insurance shall cover not only the cardholder but also his/her family members travelling together, i.e., spouse and children under 18 years of age.
3. In case of baggage delay, the insurance benefit of EUR 40 per each hour of delay shall be paid after the first four-hour delay starting from the fifth-delay hour however the insured amount shall not be exceeded.
4. In case of any delayed trip, the insurance benefit of EUR 40 per each hour of delay shall be paid after the first four-hour delay starting from the fifth-delay hour however the insured amount shall not be exceeded.
5. The insurance cover shall be valid only for one trip and shall not exceed the period of 90 calendar days. The number of trips per year and intervals between your trips shall be unlimited.
6. If several cards are used and the holder thereof is covered under the travel insurance plan, in any insured event such insurance cover that guarantees the maximum insured amount (according to the terms and conditions of the insurance plan) shall be effective.
7. Travel insurance for the holders of Visa Business and MasterCard Business credit cards shall be effective for other colleagues (three persons maximum) travelling together. Insured amount disbursed in any insured event shall not exceed the insured amount specified in the insurance agreement. If necessary, the above amount may be divided between beneficiaries of the insurance benefit.
8. Since 1 February 2012, the travel insurance for credit card holders is effective, if the card has been activated. The card may be activated if you:
- insert the card into any ATM in Lithuania or abroad and correctly enter a PIN code;
- at any customer service unit of SEB Bank, if you submit your payment card to the bank employee and a document proving you identity;
- submit a card activation request via the bank’s Internet Service System (menu item: Agreements and requests > Payment cards and select card activation pictogram).
This type of insurance shall be also valid for holders of payment cards issued by SEB Bank and for their family members travelling aboard to skiing resorts. It is high time to take care of trouble-free holiday in the mountains!
If an insured event occurs
In any accident or acute health disorder, please immediately contact the below specified units of PZU Lietuva UAB.
During business hours (Monday –Thursday: 8 AM – 5 PM, Friday: 8 AM – 3.45 PM):
Claims Department of Insurance Company PZU Lietuva, UAB
Eigulių g. 21, Vilnius, Lithuania
Tel: (8 5) 219 0190, fax: (8 5) 249 0923
After business hours or on weekends (24 hours):
Assistance Company of PZU Lietuva, UAB
Tel: + 48 22 575 9333, fax: + 48 22 575 9652
Having called at the telephone numbers indicated above, please speak in one of the most popular foreign languages: English, German, French, Russian, or similar.