Internet banking for collection
Handle your account via the Internet at any time where access to the Internet is available – at home, work or travel.
The Internet gives you a possibility to:
- learn balance of account and payment card account balance;
- review, print out and receive statements of own accounts (issued in the LITAS-ESIS format);
- obtain the list of transactions executed via the System for the recent three-month period;
- transfer money based on the local payment order instructions;
- transfer money based on the international payment order instructions*;
- buy and/or sell currency;
- pay for utilities (to companies for power, gas, water and heating supply and for other housing services);
- pay for telecommunication, cable TV, insurance, education and other services (TEO LT AB, Bite Lietuva UAB, Omnitel UAB, etc.);
- verify and pay e-bills received from sellers or service providers, select the automatic e-bill payment method;
- transfer money based on the standing order instructions;
- execute deposit agreements;
- use the securities trading system, if the Customer signed the Securities Account Agreement. The System enables the Users to place an order on buying and selling of shares, savings bonds, units of investment funds, to observe and analyze the current information about the securities investment portfolio being held, etc.
- learn the value of own investment and change the investment trends if the life insurance policy and the E-services Agreement (PDF, 270 KB) with SEB Gyvybės Draudimas are signed;
- learn the value of investment into the pension funds if the pension accumulation agreement with SEB Investicijų Valdymas is signed;
- log in to the Income Declaration System of the State Tax Inspectorate;
- log in to the electronic service system of the State Company Centre of Registers;
- obtain declaration certificates;
- pay for goods and services on the Internet;
- fill out an electronic loan application form;
- submit payment card applications (an application for payment card issuance or application for card blocking annulment);
- submit consent on payment under direct debit orders;
- export the files of the local and international payment order instructions to the System (issued in the LITAS-ESIS text format);
- send notices, requests to the Bank’s Contact Centre;
- change the terms of Internet Banking System contract.
* If the digipass is used by the User to log in to the System.
The above safely, conveniently and promptly ensured in any country all over the world!
Advantages of services via the Internet:
- speed – bill payment or money transfer in few minutes;
- convenience – not necessary to spend time and spend money for visit to the Bank;
- simplicity – forms of the payment documents are prepared and you have only to fill in the forms;
- price – settlemenet via the Internet are cheaper than those at the Bank;
- safety – any and all settlements via the Internet are executed in accordance with the rigid safety standards.
If you want to become a user:
- visit any branch of SEB Bank and sign the E-services Agreement. You will have to present your identity document, i. e., passport of the citizen of the Republic of Lithuania or driver’s licence of a new type;
- familiarize with the terms of services rendering via the Internet.
Employees of SEB Bank will kindly provide information about the Bank’s services via the Internet and suggest transaction limits to be selected.