What Documents Are Required?
For a mortgage or for a consumer loan issuance
Please provide the following as well as your own and your spouse’s documents:
1. loan application;
2. identification documents – passports or personal identification cards;
3. state social security certificates;
4. consents for obtaining data on your income from SODRA database;
5. documents evidencing your income:
- employer certifications (on employer’s letterhead signed by the company’s chief executive and chief financial officer and confirmed by company seal) on your salary during the recent 12-month period;
- employment contract;
- if you are an owner of a sole proprietorship, your income statement confirmed by the State Tax Inspectorate;
- if you earn part of your income from authorship agreements, provide such authorship agreements;
- other documents or certifications.
For a mortgage loan for the purpose of building or reconstructing your dwelling
Please provide additionally:
1. contractor agreements, if works are carried out by contractors;
2. construction permit and design documents;
3. documents evidencing title to the plot of land or the right to lease it;
4. cost estimation of the construction or reconstruction works and relevant time schedule.
Depending on each specific situation for decision-taking purposes the bank may request to provide additional documents.