Announcement of changes to SEB Bank’s General Service Rules and the price list for private customers
Key changes for private customers
- Usage fee for a debit card that is not included in a service plan will be 1.00 EUR/month (instead of 0.7 EUR); usage fee for credit card Mastercard Standard, Mano Visa, Visa Classic that is not included in a service plan will be 1.6 EUR/month (instead of 1.45 EUR)
- As before, the first registration of a Smart-ID account at a branch will be free of charge. If after the expiry of the account, in case of changing the phone or deleting the account you will want to register the account at a branch and not on a self-service basis, a 5.00 EUR fee will apply (the fee is not applied for minors and individuals of retirement age)
- Based on the legal requirements to justify the cash origin of operations on cash, additionally a limit of 10,000 EUR/month for cash depositing at an ATM will be applied. In order to deposit a larger amount, you will have to contact the Bank for increasing the limit and provide documents justifying the origin of cash (valid from 1 February 2021).
- Depositing larger than 10 000 EUR/month amount of cash at an ATM, a deposit fee of 0.07% of the amount exceeding EUR 10,000 will be applied, except for those using service plan “Standartas” (valid from 1 February 2021).
- Stock trading fees and ETF fees will depend on the country's assignment to a group of countries
A table that includes a comparison of all the updated fees, changes to the General Rules and the Description of the Terms for the Use of the Bank's Service Plans is available here.
Please note that if you disagree with the changes to the service terms and conditions, you have the right to terminate the Framework Agreement concluded with the bank free of charge before 18 January 2021, upon informing about it in writing.