- Mobile contactless payments are available for Android smartphones (software version starting from Android 6.0)
- You can make payments by holding your smartphone over the card reader
- The maximum amount of any one payment may not exceed EUR 150 in Lithuania and abroad
- You can make payments by any type of active Mastercard card
Download the SEB mobile app
How to start?
- To use the new payment method, you need to download the SEB mobile application for Android smartphones
- Tap the SEB mobile app icon and create a digital version of your bankcard
Contactless mobile payments are offered to private individuals and corporate customers, who use any type of Mastercard that is activate for payments. You may also hold a card without the contactless payment function.
How to pay by phone?
- To pay by phone, unlock your phone screen and hold the phone over the card reader
- You can make payments at any point of sale, which accepts contactless payments
What are the payment limits?
- You can make payments up to EUR 25 without entering a PIN code. However, the mobile app will occasionally ask you to confirm your identity with the PIN code or a fingerprint
- Payments from EUR 25 to EUR 150 must be confirmed with the PIN code
- If the amount of your payment exceeds EUR 150, you will not have a possibility to pay with your smartphone. In such cases, you have to pay by your payment card.
Are payments secure?
- Smartphone payments are secure. To make your smartphone payments more secure, enable the screen lock, use a password, keep your phone software up to date and avoid sharing your phone with others
- In the SEB mobile app you can choose one of the two payment methods: a manual mode, which requires to open the SEB mobile app for making a payment or an automatic mode, which requires you only to unlock your phone screen before payment transaction