Changes in General Rules and price list for business customers
This is to notify that on 18 January 2022 the new service fees for business customers as well as the updated version of the General Rules, Rules for Factoring, Rules of Credit Granting to Business Customers of SEB Bank will take effect.
We kindly remind you that an increasing number of banking services is available via remote channels (internet bank, mobile app, or video meetings), which is faster and more convenient. Therefore, taking market trends into account, we review the prices of services performed both in branches and online.
Key changes in brief for business customers
- We have simplified the pricing of Baltic Gateway, a service which connects the accounting system of the company with the information system of the bank. The solution enables exchange of various data, including account statements, payment orders, e-invoices, POS terminal reports, etc.
- Issuing a new digipass will cost 15 EUR (previously, it was 8.40 EUR). Cost of replacing a digipass will stay the same, i.e., 8.40 EUR. We kindly remind you that instead of digipass, you can use other identification tools in your mobile device. These include SEB app, Smart-ID and mobile signature
- Taking business and market trends into account, we have reviewed and updated trade finance fees
- Customers, to whom the price list of business customers applies (including those who carry out a professional and individual economic activity), and who keep at least 1 MEUR, 9.5 MSEK, 7.5 MDKK, or 1 MCHF in their accounts, might be charged with the Account balance fee (ABF). We will inform the customers individually 10 days before the fee is charged. Please note that we have also reviewed and updated the method of calculating the fee. The fee will be calculated from the amount of balances and from and the amount of funds in the customer’s payment orders submitted after cut-off
- For credit institutions and brokerage firms, who kept at least 0,5 MEUR, 9.5 MSEK, 7.5 MDKK, or 1 MCHF in their accounts, we have reviewed and updated the method of calculating the Account balance fee (ABF). The fee will be calculated from the amount of balances and from and the amount of funds in the customer’s payment orders submitted after cut-off. Please note that the interest rate and the threshold have also been updated
Here clients find the table where all the updated fees are compared, as well as changes in the General Rules and other documents, are listed.
If a client disagrees with the changes, he or she is entitled to a free-of-charge termination of your General Agreement concluded with the bank until 17 January 2022, upon informing us about it in writing.