The start-up account will help you to conveniently accumulate the share capital before registering your new company. You will be able to use this as the main account after establishing your company.
- Account opening and maintenance without service fees
- Easy account confirmation process with Registry Center in just few minutes
- Easy conversion to a permanent bank account via video meeting
How to open a start-up account
- All you need is to have a mobile electronic signature, which can be purchased from mobile companies Tele2, Omnitel or Bitė.
- Log in to the self-service system of the State Enterprise Center of Registers and reserve the company’s name.
- Fill in the application for company registration.
- Open a start-up account with SEB bank and transfer the authorized capital to it.
- To complete the process of establishing a company by connecting to the self-service system of the State Enterprise Center of Registers.
To open a start-up account, the representative of the founding legal entity must submit the following documents:
- The original of the agreement establishing the legal person, if there are several founders, or the deed of incorporation, if the founder of the legal person is one person, or a notarised copy of this document.
- The power of the founders to sign the bank account agreement, if it is not signed by the founders themselves and such power of attorney is not specified in the memorandum or articles of association.
- Identity documents of the founders / authorized persons.