Payment initiation service
Accept payment orders from buyers that have accounts within major Baltic banks: „Swedbank”, „Luminor”, „Citadele”, „Šiaulių bankas”
The e-commerce payments solution includes a convenient portal that allows managing your transactions in one place: monitor payment status in real time, follow payment history, refunds.
Perform subscription based payments that are collected automatically. They can be scheduled (recurring payments) or unscheduled (merchant initiated payments) as well.
Create a payment link and add it to your invoice, e-mail, SMS or QR code. All that customer has to do after clicking on it is select a preferable payment method.
One click payments
Very convenient for your returning customers - no need to re-enter the card data every time. However, strong customer authentication via Internet Bank is still required.
Smart and enhanced fraud prevention rules are used in e-commerce solution to reduce the risk of fraudulent payments.
- Plugins for the most popular platforms: WooCommerce, OpenCart, Magento2, PrestaShop
- Integration through E-commerce Cloud platforms: Voog, ShopRoller, WebShopper, Verskis
- Integration through standardised API (Application Programming Interface)
- Programming tool SDK for mobile applications
Customer support for e-commerce payment solution: email@example.com
General requirements for merchants
Websites of a merchant wishing to use the Service must meet the following criteria and contain all of the following information.
The website offering the goods or services must belong to a company that has concluded an agreement with the bank.
- complete name of the company;
- registry code;
- postal address; country of residence;
- e-mail address;
- contact phone.
- Complete list of goods/services – a detailed description of the goods/services; price list
- Different payment methods are listedDescription and terms and conditions of the purchasing process – must be easily found and unambiguous for the client
- The description of the terms of the procurement process is easy to find and unambiguous to the customerTotal cost of the order – postal charges and the fee for determining them will be added; reference to possible additional fees, including the obligation of the person who orders to pay possible customs fees and value-added taxes
- Clearly visible accepted payment card logos (Mastercard, Visa) and secure online payment trademarks (Mastercard Identity Check, Visa Secure)
- Procedure for handing over / sending the goods
- Procedure for forwarding data about the order to the client
- Warranty provisions of the goods; procedure for exchange and return
- Customer support phone and e-mail address and feedback procedure. Working hours in local time and time zone (GMT +2), e-mail postal address and period for reply
- The Merchant undertakes to ensure by its own means that the Cardholder's consent to the conditions for the provision of services and / or sale of goods has been obtained prior to the approval of the transaction.
- The purchase must be on the website specified in the agreement concluded with the bank. It is forbidden to direct customers to websites not specified in the contract, as well as to websites of other sales environments.
Driven by best cloud-based payment gateway platform
Our e-commerce payment solution is provided in cooperation with the fintech company EveryPay, whose solution has been recognised as the best cloud-based payment by The Paytech Awards 2020.
6 steps to payment collection in your e-shop
Within 3 working days after submitting the application we will send you a personalized offer. Technical integration to the website can vary from 2 to 20 days.
Need an advice on collecting payments?
- Share your needs in order to find the best personal offer for your business
- Become more competitive with innovative solutions
- Our client executives will help you find the right solution and guide you through the implementation process
Banklink and identification services
- Banklink allows your customers to pay for the goods and services purchased in your e-shop instantly. With Banklink you can collect payments from SEB accounts
- Identification service allows you to identify a customer entering your service environment or e-shop in a safe and simple way
Interested in collecting payments in-store?
Accept your customers payments by cards and contactless payments in the way that suits your business model.
Payment initiation service description
Payment initiation service will allow you to make a payment directly from account in your account servicing payment service provider if your account is accessible online.
Using payment initiation service, you will need to authenticate yourself by providing personalized security credentials according to terms of your account servicing payment service provider. Payment authorization using strong customer authentication mean (Smart-ID, Mobile-ID, ID-card or other two-step authentication device ), provided to you by your credit institution, will be considered as your consent to execute the payment. You are responsible for the consent to the transfer of money. You may not recall your consent given to another payment institution.
SEB bank does not charge any additional fees for the payment initiation service. Payments fees from your account servicing payment service provider are according to your agreement with certain provider.
You will need to consent that your account data such as IBAN, name and currency will be forwarded to SEB bank to initiate payment. SEB bank does not use, access or store any data for purposes other than those necessary to establish a secure connection with your chosen account servicing payment service provider and to provide the payment initiation service.
You can read more about our data processing principles in SEB’s Terms and Conditions for Processing Personal Data (PDF).