- A traditional and safe way of saving
- You may deposit funds for a term of 3 months to 3 years
- It is not possible to make additional contributions or withdrawals during the deposit period without losing the accrued interest
- See the interest rates applied to term deposits here
- Flexible option to set aside spare money
- The minimum deposit amount is not fixed
- The term of the deposit is not fixed
- You can make contributions to the savings account whenever you want
- You can make one-off contributions, or set up standing orders to your savings account
Overnight interest agreement
- An agreement that allows you to earn interest on the current account if the balance of the current account exceeds the threshold set by us
- Interest is paid out to your current account on a daily basis
- You can use the money in the account for settlements, just like with a current account
To conclude an overnight interest agreement, please register for a video meeting, visit an SEB branch, or contact your client executive.
We recommend that before you sign any financial service agreement you read the terms and conditions of the service carefully and consult the staff of the bank if you need to.
This is promotional information about the saving and investment services available at SEB Bank. It cannot be construed as a personal recommendation, order or invitation to buy or sell specific financial instruments and may not constitute any basis or part of any subsequent transaction. Although the content is based on sources deemed to be reliable, SEB Bank cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or losses which may be incurred when investments are made relying on such information.
Before you decide to invest in specific financial instruments, you must, either yourself or with the help of our consultants, take due account of the fact that your investments may fall in value due to the inflation, changes in market interest rates or certain events beyond the control of SEB Bank. If you invest in the financial instruments denominated in foreign currencies, changes in the exchange rate may affect the return on investment.
You are responsible for your investment decisions. Therefore, before you make a decision to invest, you must, either yourself or with the help of our consultants, consider whether these risks are acceptable. For advice, please visit an SEB branch office of your choice or call our private customer information line +370 5 268 2800 or business customer information line +370 5 268 2822.
Please note that the services described here are not intended for investors within the jurisdiction other than that of the SEB branch offices providing these services, and investment opportunities, authorisation to invest and investing in locations of certain jurisdictions, including the United States of America, Canada, Japan and Australia, may be unlawful. SEB bank may not advise on investment issues, promote investments, solicit or offer investments where any of this may be unlawful. If you live or read information on this website at a location within the jurisdiction other than the one of the SEB branch office which provides this information, you are responsible for compliance with the laws and other legal acts which may be applicable to you. If you need more information, please contact your SEB bank account manager or any SEB branch office.