Get more than the usual information
We understand how important information can be when it comes to money. That's why we invest more and more resources to create content that could be useful in your daily life.
We would like to share insights from economists, surveys of Lithuanian residents, stories of young entrepreneurs' experiences, and the like.
In addition, you can also receive personalised offers from our cooperation partners. Such opportunities happen occasionally, so we will make sure that the news reaches you through one of the communication channels chosen by you – e-mail, text message or the SEB mobile app.
To sign up for all the news, please connect to the internet bank and choose the content types and communication channels that you prefer.
- Economic and financial market news
- Educational content about our products
- Pension and mutual fund reports
- Advice for your personal finances
Offers from our partners
- Special offers only for SEB customers
- Opportunity to get limited discounts
- Announcements about new partners
- Other advantages to SEB customers
Receive what and where you prefer
Updating and saving content preferences will take only 1-2 minutes. You will be able to change your choice or opt out from receiving the content at any time.