Ways to open an account and become our customer
Via the app
In just a 15 minute long registration you will gain access to the mobile app possibilities, order a card delivery to your address, open a current account and almost all the SUMANU plan benefits with a 3 month free trial.
The fastest and most suitable way, if:
- You are an adult citizen of Lithuania;
- You are not a politically exposed person;
- Want to start using our services right away
To access the full banking services, such as loans or credit cards with credit limits, you need to apply for a video meeting or branch visit, to sign the full agreement.
In the branch
Schedule a meeting in the closest branch to you and receive the full range of SEB possibilities
- Available also for non-residents and for business account opening for other bank customers.
During a video meeting
Choose the convenient time and open a bank account remotely, during a video meeting with us. With SEB account, you will be able to use all of our services, as well as access our internet bank.
This way suits you if:
- You have an ID document issued by the Republic of Lithuania
- You have a qualified electronic signature (qualified Smart-ID or Mobile-ID)
- Smart device, using which you will log in to the video meeting (here you can find full requirements)
When you have a bank account, you can:
- Keep and save your money in the account securely
- Withdraw cash from your account from ATMs and other outlets
- Receive your salary and other income to your account
- Receive money transferred to you from bank accounts in Lithuania and abroad
- Transfer money to other accounts in Lithuania and abroad
- Buy and sell foreign currency
- Manage your money conveniently, pay for services online, via a cell phone or by visiting a bank unit
- Link a payment card to the account
The account switch service is when your newly chosen payment service provider and your current payment service provider help you to transfer with your bank account related payment services at your request.
Limited usage account is an account of limited functionality intended for servicing credit, leasing, deposit or any other banking product, where a customer does not wish to have a bank account, yet an account is necessary for proper administration of a relevant service, and the right to have a limited usage account is provided by legislation or under agreement with the bank.
Minimum bank service fee:
|EUR 1 per month1|
Minimum bank service fee for non-residents3:
|EUR 10 per month1|
|Account opening for non-residents3||EUR 250.00|
|Previous / current month statement of account||free of charge|
|Bank account statement for period indicated by a customer||EUR 5.00|
|Issuance of a certified document copy||EUR 1.45 (per page)|
|Bank certification, letters and other endorsement|
|Standard certificate on a bank account balances, existence as the bank customer, closing of accounts (in Lithuanian or in English)||EUR 10.00|
|Non-standard certificate on term deposits, securities, restrictions, liabilities etc. (in Lithuanian or in English)||upon the agreement, min EUR 30.00|
|Bank certification on funds with the cumulative account||free of charge|
|Customer requisites endorsement||EUR 5.00|
|Debit of funds (without customer‘s consent) initiated by special order received from the PLAIS4|
|Fee applied to the customer whose account is debited||EUR 1|
|Mailing of a statement of bank account or any other document:|
|by post in Lithuania||EUR 1.45|
|by post to a foreign country||EUR 5.79|
|Payment document endorsement by the bank||EUR 0.58 per page|
1 The fee is applied for every bank account of a customer.
2 Administration of incoming payments in all currencies transferred within SEB Bank and administration of incoming payments in euro from other banks registered in Lithuania, the EU, the EEA countries, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino and Andorra.
3 All natural persons are classified as non-resident customers, other than those who are classified as residents. A resident is a natural person legally residing in the Republic of Lithuania or in any other Member State of the European Union or of the European Economic Area, i.e. a person who, by virtue of the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania or of such other Member State has the right, respectively, to reside in the Republic of Lithuania or in such other Member State.
4 PLAIS – Funds limitation information system administrated by SE Centre of Registers (VĮ „Registrų centras“).