Why is there value in saving for the future of employees?
Additional motivation of employees
Better image of the employer
Favourable tax environment
- Unit-linked life insurance "SEB Verslui"
- Third pillar pension funds "SEB pensija plius"
- Second pillar pension funds
Flexible terms according to your needs:
- attractive and competitive pricing
- investment solutions for any age group
- sustainable investments and competitive return on investments
- free choice of the premium amount and payment periodicity
- convenient management of services on the Internet Bank
There is no single right method of saving for employees
Unit-linked life insurance "SEB verslui"
- Various investment plans
- Amount saved is transferred to the employee at the close of the agreed period
- Contracts are administered by the employer
Third pillar pension funds "SEB pensija plius"
- Owner of the savings and contractor: the employee
- Simple administration of contracts
Second pillar pension funds
- Savings cannot be withdrawn before retirement age
Favourable tax environment
Contributions in favour of an employee are exempt from payroll taxes, if:
- unit-linked life insurance contract has been concluded for at least 10 years
- annual amount of insurance and pension contributions paid for the employee together with other contributions * does not exceed 25% of employment-related income calculated for the employee during the tax period
*insurance premiums for supplementary (voluntary) health insurance, where the object of insurance is payment of the insured's healthcare services
Interested in the offer?
Register for an advisory meeting
We will contact you and make an offer that best suits your needs
Conclude an agreement
This is promotional information about the services provided by SEB Life and Pension SE Lithuanian Branch and UAB "SEB investicijų valdymas”, which cannot be interpreted as a recommendation or invitation to raise funds under a unit-linked life insurance or pension saving contract and may not serve as a basis for a subsequent transaction or any part thereof. The content of the information provided is based on sources considered reliable. AB SEB bankas, the Lithuanian branch of SEB Life and Pension Baltic SE and UAB "SEB investicijų valdymas" are not liable for any inaccuracies or losses that may arise if the investment is based on this information.
Return on investments is exposed to risks: the value of investments may both rise and fall during the investment period. If the return on investments is positive at one time, there is no guarantee that it will remain such in future. In certain cases, losses may exceed the sum of the original investment. You are responsible for the investment decisions made, so before taking a decision, you should access detailed information of the offered product, the investment strategy, rules and applicable fees of the chosen pension fund or investment direction and you must, either yourself or with help from our consultants, take due account of the fact that your investments may fall in value due to inflation, changes in market interest rates or certain events beyond the control of AB SEB bankas, SEB Life and Pension SE Lithuanian Branch or UAB "SEB investicijų valdymas”.
Please note that the services described here are not intended for investors within the jurisdiction other than that of AB SEB bankas units providing these services and investment opportunities, authorisation to invest and investing in locations of certain jurisdictions, including the United States of America, Canada, Japan and Australia, may be unlawful. AB SEB bankas may not advise on investment issues, promote investments, solicit or offer investments where any such may be unlawful. If you live or read information on this website at a location within the jurisdiction other than the one of the AB SEB bankas unit which provides this information, you are responsible for compliance with the laws and other legal acts which may be applicable to you.
If you need more information, please contact your AB SEB bankas account manager or any AB SEB bankas unit.