Accept your customers payments online
Whichever payment method, or several of them, you decide to install,
we will not apply the agreement fee.
Payments with cards
Payments with internet banks: SEB, Swedbank, Luminor, Citadele, Šiaulių bankas
Payments with PayPal
Payments with Apple Pay
How to integrate?
Choose an option based on your e-shop
E-shop by e-commerce platform
If the e-shop is created using an e-commerce platform (e. g., WooCommerce, OpenCart, Magento2 (Adobe Commerce), PrestaShop, Voog, ShopRoller, or the latest version of Verskis.lt), we will provide you with free plug-ins.
If your store is custom-made, the integration is easy using a standardised application programming interface (API).
Mobile app shop
If you have an app shop, the integration is done via SDK applications.
The merchant portal
Monitor your customers’ payment status in real time. See their payment history. Make a refund (if a customer pays by card).
A unique link with payment information for individual or subscription orders is generated. You forward the link to your customer. The payment is made.
Via phone and email. By our partner EveryPay. In Lithuanian / Latvian / Estonian.
Fraud prevention solutions for your store.
How to start collecting payments in your e-shop?
Contact us and receive a personalised offer in 1 working day. If you want, we will provide you with access to the DEMO version for your store.
We can sign the agreement online within 1 working day. Technical integration will take 2 to 20 working days.
- Fill the application
- Sign an agreement with SEB
- Integrate payment solution to your e-shop
- Start collecting customer’s payments online
Still not sure about the service?
- Share your needs in order to find the best personal offer for your business
- Become more competitive with innovative solutions
- Our client executives will help you find the right solution and guide you through the implementation process
General information for merchants
The website offering the goods or services must belong to a company that has concluded an agreement with the bank.
- complete name of the company;
- registry code;
- postal address; country of residence;
- e-mail address;
- contact phone.
- Complete list of goods/services – a detailed description of the goods/services; price list
- Different payment methods are listedDescription and terms and conditions of the purchasing process – must be easily found and unambiguous for the client
- The description of the terms of the procurement process is easy to find and unambiguous to the customerTotal cost of the order – postal charges and the fee for determining them will be added; reference to possible additional fees, including the obligation of the person who orders to pay possible customs fees and value-added taxes
- Clearly visible accepted payment card logos (Mastercard, Visa) and secure online payment trademarks (Mastercard Identity Check, Visa Secure)
- Procedure for handing over / sending the goods
- Procedure for forwarding data about the order to the client
- Warranty provisions of the goods; procedure for exchange and return
- Customer support phone and e-mail address and feedback procedure. Working hours in local time and time zone (GMT +2), e-mail postal address and period for reply
- The Merchant undertakes to ensure by its own means that the Cardholder's consent to the conditions for the provision of services and / or sale of goods has been obtained prior to the approval of the transaction.
- The purchase must be on the website specified in the agreement concluded with the bank. It is forbidden to direct customers to websites not specified in the contract, as well as to websites of other sales environments.
Solution is driven by the best cloud-based payment gateway platform EveryPay
Our e-commerce payment solution is provided in cooperation with EveryPay, a fintech company whose solution has been recognised as the best cloud-based payment by The Paytech Awards 2020.
Get in touch with our technical provider at email@example.com
- Banklink allows your customers to pay for the goods and services purchased in your e-shop instantly. With Banklink you can collect payments from SEB accounts
- Identification service allows you to identify a customer entering your service environment or e-shop in a safe and simple way
Payment initiation service will allow you to make a payment directly from account in your account servicing payment service provider if your account is accessible online.
Using payment initiation service, you will need to authenticate yourself by providing personalized security credentials according to terms of your account servicing payment service provider. Payment authorization using strong customer authentication mean (Smart-ID, Mobile-ID, ID-card or other two-step authentication device ), provided to you by your credit institution, will be considered as your consent to execute the payment. You are responsible for the consent to the transfer of money. You may not recall your consent given to another payment institution.
SEB bank does not charge any additional fees for the payment initiation service. Payments fees from your account servicing payment service provider are according to your agreement with certain provider.
You will need to consent that your account data such as IBAN, name and currency will be forwarded to SEB bank to initiate payment. SEB bank does not use, access or store any data for purposes other than those necessary to establish a secure connection with your chosen account servicing payment service provider and to provide the payment initiation service.
You can read more about our data processing principles in SEB’s Terms and Conditions for Processing Personal Data (PDF).
Payment services ensured by AS SEB Bank
Legal entity code: 112021238
Interested in collecting payments in-store?
Accept your customers payments by cards and contactless payments in the way that suits your business model.