You need to get CASCO (Casualty and Collision) insurance coverage for the car you are buying on lease from an Insurance company acceptable to AB SEB bank.
Requirements for property insurance
- The insured sum may not be lower than the vehicle’s market price.
- Deductible (the part of loss which is not indemnified by the insurance company) in the event of theft is not more than 20% of loss and the unconditional deductible is not more than EUR 900.
- The beneficiary is SEB Bank.
- Standard terms of the Casualty and Collision (CASCO) insurance.
We suggest you choose the leasing plus insurance service, which saves you time and money because we and the insurance company will take care of your insurance.
Insurance companies acceptable to SEB Bank:
- Balcia Insurance SE Lithuania branch
- AAS "BTA Baltic Insurance Company" Lithuania branch
- ADB "Gjensidige"
- UADB "Compensa Vienna Insurance Group"
- "ERGO Insurance SE", Lithuania branch
- "If P&C Insurance AS" branch
- AB "Lietuvos draudimas"
- "Seesam Insurance AS" Lithuania branch
- Swedbank P&C Insurance AS Lithuania branch
Insurance broker company UADBB AON Baltic offers insurance advice in Vilnius and Kaunas and can pick the right insurance terms from any insurance company in Lithuania. It can also handle documentation of an insured event. E-mail: email@example.com