The application to Youth LAB 2023 has not started yet.
We wait you back to check the available positions in the beginning of March.
- Work on real projects of the bank (60% of the time)
- Work in Innovation Lab, creating new and valuable solutions (40% of the time)
- Personal mentor for every intern
- New contacts for the future
- International experience
- Paid internship
- July and August
What will your internship look like?
60% of your time will be dedicated for tasks at the bank
- You will work at one of the bank’s units and solve real challenges, which will help you acquire professional skills.
- You will have a personal mentor to take care of your activities and development.
- You will cooperate with and learn from experienced professionals.
- You will access trainings in our virtual SEB Campus platform
40% of your time will be dedicated to the innovation programme
- Every Thursday, for 6 weeks, you will attend innovation workshops, brainstorming sessions and various networking activities led by the bank’s innovation managers.
- As a part of Baltic team of 4 to 6 members, you will be able to dive into the role of a start-up entrepreneur, offering, prototyping and testing new ideas.
- With other Baltic teams, you will compete for a title of the best team during Baltic DEMO Day.
- You will find inspiration at guest lectures and internal employee events.
Road to internship
- The application to Youth LAB has ended for this year.
- After receiving your application, we will send you the instructions for your next challenge – the video interview. This interview is a prerequisite for proceeding to the next stage. Information will be sent in approximately one week after you submit your application.
- We will make a preliminary choice based on the internship application and the video interview.
- The selected candidates will be invited to individual or group interviews with hiring managers during April.
- After the interviews, we will make our final decision and enter into employment agreements with the chosen interns by May 16.
- The official opening event of the Youth LAB will take place on July 4.
We will keep you informed during the recruitment process.
Please note that e-mails are sometimes delivered to junk box, so if you have not heard from us in a while, check your spam folder.
In order to apply, you have to:
- be a student in Higher educational institution
- be willing to learn and develop
- be able to work full-time in July and August
- be able to work from office. Some departments allow part or full time remote work, but coming to the office will also be necessary.