With the SEB mobile application, you can:
- Get a quick overview of your EUR denominated account balances
- Make payments in EUR
- Confirm payments
- Get an easy access to the app, using fingerprint or the PIN created by you
- view recent operations list of 6 months
- Login to full mobile internet bank without additional authentication
- Find the nearest SEB Bank units and ATMs
- Mastercard Business card can be added to mobile wallet via cardholders’ personal mobile app.
In the mobile app you can manage both your private and business accounts. You can change the accounts with one click.
How to start using the mobile app?
The application is available free of charge. By using the Mobile Bank, the same transaction restrictions and confirmation procedures and tools apply as in the Internet Bank.
In order to use the app, you should have an e-service agreement for business.
- Download the app from App Store or Google Play stores.
- Log in to the app using your usual log-in to the e-bank method.
- Create your own 4 digit PIN code, which you will use every time when logging in.
To switch between business and private account you just need to tap on your name at the right corner of the screen.
In order to be able to use all e-banking services, click on the menu in the right corner of the screen and select Internet Bank. The browser window will appear and you will log in to the Internet Bank using your usual way for logging in.
Mobile app uses the same modern security means for payment confirmation as the ordinary internet bank: Smart-ID, mobile and electronic signatures, digipass.
- Android 6.0 with latest available Google Chrome mobile browser
- iOS 9.0 with latest available Google Chrome or Safari mobile browser