Deferred payment for buyers
Immediate payment of the invoiced amount (advance rate)
Factoring for your business needs
Regular factoring for customer (seller)
- Additional working capital
- Domestic and international debtor risk management
Supply chain financing for customer (buyer)
- Early payment of supplier issued invoices
- More flexibility for discounts and payment terms in trade contracts
Two factor scheme (participation of seller and buyer banks)
- Export factoring – our customer (seller) sells abroad, foreign bank undertakes debtor risk, we finance our customer
- Import factoring – our customer (buyer) buys from foreign supplier, we undertake our customer‘s risk, foreign bank finances
How does factoring work?
- Seller issues the invoice and sends the copy to SEB.
- SEB usually pays the advance part of the invoice to your current account on the same day.
- The buyer pays the invoice to SEB at due date.
- SEB pays to the seller the difference in the advance part and the amount received from the buyer.
VAT should be added to the factoring fees.
|Limit administration fee||0,6 per cent of the factoring limit (min EUR 500)|
|Funding fee (annual interest)||as agreed|
|Invoice acceptance fee||as agreed (min EUR 3)|
|Amendment of the factoring agreement terms||min EUR 100|
|Annual risk assessment of a new debtor (not insured by insurance company)||EUR 15|
|Annual risk assessment of a debtor for insurance purposes (legal entity registered in the Baltic states)||EUR 45|
|Annual risk assessment of a debtor for insurance purposes (legal entity registered in a foreign country other than the Baltic states)||EUR 75|
|Generating non-standard factoring report||EUR 30|
|Assignment of receivables contract fee||min EUR 300|
- Filled in factoring application
- Financial reporting documents
- Copies of trade agreements with debtors
Simple to apply
Register for consultation or contact your client Executive and we will advise you
Send the filled application and required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
After a positive decision, sign the agreement
Other financing solutions for your purchases and trade
Flexible option for using extra cash, offering the possibility to have a negative balance on company’s account for financing working capital.
Financing and managing the risks of your company’s trades
Working capital loan
To cover temporary shortage of working capital or expenses.
Need advice on financing?
- Our client executives will help you find the suitable financing solution for your business.
- We have a dedicated team of professionals you can trust.