For the car
You can buy a M1* or N1** category (according to the valid EU classification) vehicle:
- the highest permissible weight of the car must not exceed 3,500 kg
- the car may have not more than 8 passenger seats and one driver seat
* The purchased vehicle may not be used to earn profit from rent, freight transport, carriage of passengers, driving instruction and similar activities.
** The purchased vehicle is intended to be used to earn profit from rent, freight transport, carriage of passengers, driving instruction and similar activities.
For the buyer
Car leasing is available to any national of Lithuania or any individual with a residence permit in Lithuania for the entire period of the lease agreement if:
- he or she is at least 18 years of age
- he or she receives regular income
- his or her total amount of monthly payments to different credit institutions does not exceed 40% of monthly income (based on the Responsible Borrowing Regulations of the Bank of Lithuania)
How to use property
You must take care that for the entire lease period the purchased car or other property is in good technical shape and of the same level of delivery (including all accessories) as it was on the date of signing the agreement and that its condition meets the natural depreciation requirements for property.
What are not the effects of natural depreciation?
- Damaged geometry of the body, broken, misshapen or otherwise mechanically or thermally damaged parts
- Non-operational devices and mechanisms
- Depression of the body, crack of the paint coating and a deep scratch (if the paint coating is damaged down to the undercoat)
- Wear of the paint coating caused by inappropriate wash and/or cleaning
- Defects caused by poor-quality repair
- Fracture of the body glass
- Abrasion of the body glass caused by inappropriate use and/or cleaning
- Faults in the passenger compartment, e.g. seats are with burning marks or soiled, the plastic parts of the front dashboard or the inner trunk lid, the window opening handles are broken, etc.
We recommend that before you sign any financial service agreement you read the service terms carefully and consult the staff of the bank if you need to.