In order to carry out securities transactions, you need to open a securities account. You can open the bank’s internal securities account or a Central Securities Depository account. Open an internal securities account for dealing with various foreign and Baltic securities, including fund units. Open a Central Securities Depository account for dealing only with Baltic securities. You can find out more about differences here.
Bank’s internal securities account opening is free of charge.
Not sure how to start? Our consultants can help.
- You can consult online via video meeting
- Review of your financial situation
- We will recommend solutions based on your situation and needs
Get a personalised investment offer in the mobile app 24/7
- From idea to recommendation - 15 minutes
- Invest from 1 euro
- Simple process – no professional financial education needed