Be where IT happens
Did you know that SEB is one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics? And that we have been selected as the career company of the year among young IT professionals!
To satisfy the demands of our customers and a fast-changing industry, we need to provide outstanding IT solutions. That challenge creates many exciting career paths and opportunities. Within IT and technology. Our Tech Programme is one of them! It is designed to discover the future IT stars and give them the tools to grow as professionals in software development, IT project management, development combined with operations (DevOps) and machine learning (ML).
This is your chance to turn your ambition into a real career.
Learn practical skills from established tech experts, work on real business problems, expand your professional network and come out with a permanent position in a global organization.
- Work on real business cases and get paid for it
- Attend professional trainings, meetups and events live or online
- Explore SEB HQ
- Network and meet likeminded people
- Enjoy cool office perks
- Travel between Vilnius and Stockholm*
*Travel may be limited due to restrictions related to COVID-19 prevention.
Are you a good fit?
- You’re a fresh graduate or about to get a degree in IT, Finance, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering or completed studies in a coding school
- You have the drive for learning, a humble mind-set and take responsibility for your own development
- You are solution-oriented and have great social skills
- You have excellent English skills
It is meritorious if you have previous experience in IT (especially .Net, Java, SQL, Cloud, Machine Learning) and/or banking and financial sectors.
How will this work?
- Send in your application
- Take skill and personality tests at home
- If you pass the criteria, join us for an online interview
- Get an offer and kick-start your professional journey
The programme starts in September 2022 and runs for 6 months, with a goal of you developing skills for a permanent position at SEB
Read more and apply below.
Junior Solution Developer
Learn “on the job” from the best and biggest development team in Lithuania. The best technologies and stack (Openshift, Kubernetes, GCP, GitActions, Spark, Airflow, MinIO, Confluent, and many more). GCP is the primary data platform.
Junior data engineer
You will be developing and maintaining .NET core, MS SQL server. Also, you will be cooperating closely with Product owner and subject matter experts to specify business and technical requirements. Nearly 20 developers based in Vilnius will be working with you in various initiatives.
In this role, you will be able to learn much more than the code. Currently there are 7 people in the team. Majority of team are middle and higher level developers.