SEB Development LAB is a 6-month paid internship programme for technology graduates / students.
During the programme, you will team up with other LAB participants and fully focus on and deliver one project by the end of the programme.
We will provide you with the necessary trainings and tools, personal mentors will be ready to help and advise you, and fresh fruit will be a sweet perk of working in the office.
About the programme
- Duration: June 1 – November 30, 2023
- Workload: 60%
- Hands-on experience with local- and Baltic-wide IT projects
- Individual- and team tasks
- Flexible working hours and remote working possibilities
- Trainings, tools and mentors to help and guide you throughout the programme
- Fixed salary
- Possibility to coordinate with studies
Who are we waiting to apply?
You are the right fit if you:
- Have passion for IT development
- Are willing to learn and apply knowledge immediately
- Have good English skills
- Are focused on results and deliveries
Who can apply?
- Technology graduates / students
- Junior IT professionals
- Anyone willing to start a career in IT development
- Must have permit to live and work in the European Union