At SEB, you can explore your full potential and beyond. We are here to inspire and invest in you, to make SEB story part of yours.
Join us, or let us join you.
Apply for 2024 Youth LAB until 31st of March.
- Five weeks to make an impact by working on real business projects
- Dedicated time for innovation development for a more sustainable future
- Mentor for your professional and personal growth
- Meaningful network for the future
- Experience in an international company environment
- Paid internship
- July through August
What will your internship look like?
You will devote five weeks of your time for tasks at the bank
- You’ll work at one of the bank's units and address actual business challenges which will help you acquire professional skills
- You'll have a personal mentor to take care of your activities and development
- You'll collaborate with and learn from different experienced professionals
- You will find knowledge and inspiration in our virtual university SEB Campus, meet-ups with colleagues and internal employee events
For one week, you will be innovating for a more sustainable future
- A week full of innovation workshops, brainstorming sessions and various collaboration activities.
- During the week, you will learn of design thinking, and get to know new useful tools.
- As a part of a Baltic intern team, you will to dive into a role of a start-up entrepreneur to shape future banking.
- You will compete with other teams for the title of the best team.
The road to your internship
- After receiving your application, we will carefully look through it. Seeing the position where we see you striving, we’ll invite you to a remote interview, where we’ll get to know you, and you will get to know us.
- We will perform an initial selection, and throughout March and April, we will invite the selected candidates to talk to hiring managers.
- After the interviews, until the end-April, we will be signing the contracts with the final candidates.
- The official Youth LAB opening will take place on July 2 (however, you will be able to start a little earlier).
We will keep you informed during the entire recruitment process. Please note that e-mails are sometimes delivered to junk or spam folder, so, if you don’t hear from us in a while, check the mentioned folders.
In order to apply,
you have to:
you have to:
- be a student in a higher educational institution
- be willing to learn and develop
- be able to dedicate full workdays during the six weeks (or more) in July and August
- have an opportunity to work from office. Some departments allow hybrid work, however, we are firm believers in the fact that on site, you learn incomparably more