The application period for YouthLAB 2022 has ended. Do not miss your career opportunity at SEB - subscribe to our job ads.
- Work on real projects of the bank (60% of the time)
- Work in Innovation Lab, creating new and valuable solutions (40% of the time)
- Personal mentor for every intern
- New contacts for the future
- International experience
- Paid internship
- July and August
What will your internship look like?
60% of your time will be dedicated for tasks at the bank
- You will work at one of the bank’s units and solve real challenges, which will help you acquire professional skills.
- You will have a personal mentor to take care of your activities and development.
- You will cooperate with and learn from experienced professionals.
- You will access trainings in our virtual SEB Campus platform
40% of your time will be dedicated to the innovation programme
- Every Thursday, for 6 weeks, you will attend innovation workshops, brainstorming sessions and various networking activities led by the bank’s innovation managers.
- As a part of Baltic team of 4 to 6 members, you will be able to dive into the role of a start-up entrepreneur, offering, prototyping and testing new ideas.
- With other Baltic teams, you will compete for a title of the best team during Baltic DEMO Day.
- You will find inspiration at guest lectures and internal employee events.
Road to internship
- After receiving your application, we will we will review it. Our goal is to find a place where you can reveal yourself the most. After that we will invite you to a remote interview, to know each other even better.
- Based on the answers to the application and the material of the remote interviews, we will make an initial selection.
- In March and April, we will invite selected candidates to individual or group interviews with internship managers, and to introduce you to the potential work environment, we will invite you to an event on April 18.
- After the interviews and the event, we will start the recruitment process of the shortlisted candidates by the end of April.
- The official opening event of the Youth LAB will take place on July 4.
We will keep you informed during the recruitment process.
Please note that e-mails are sometimes delivered to junk box, so if you have not heard from us in a while, check your spam folder.
In order to apply, you have to:
- be a student in Higher educational institution
- be willing to learn and develop
- be able to work full-time in July and August
- be able to work from office. Some departments allow part or full time remote work, but coming to the office will also be necessary.