- Credit amount from 300 Eur to 40 000 Eur
- Interest rate from 7,9 %
- Repayment term from 4 months to 7 years
- Agreement fee – 1,5 % of credit amount (min. 50 Eur)
- Credit amount from 8 000 Eur
- Interest rate from 2,2 %
- Repayment term up to 7 years
- Downpayment from 10 %
- Agreement fee – 1 % of the asset value (min. 200 Eur), if applied online; 1 % of the asset value (min. 250 Eur), if applied at the branch
Consumer loan example of calculating the annual percentage rate of charge
If you received a EUR 3,000 consumer loan in euros for 5 years, the total amount payable by the consumer would be EUR 4,093.67, monthly payment will be EUR 66.65. The amount includes the consumer loan interest paid over the loan maturity (12 per cent interest rate was applied) the administration fee EUR 50 and the account maintenance fee EUR 0.70. In this case the annual percentage rate of charge would be 14.25 per cent. The annual percentage rate of charge is provided to help you compare different offers.
Car leasing example of calculating the annual percentage rate of charge
Say, you are getting a lease on a car priced at EUR 20,000 and you pay the car seller a down payment of EUR 4,000. In this case the loan available from the leasing company would be EUR 16,000. The total amount payable by the consumer (total cost including interest over the lease period, the agreement fee and the account maintenance fee) would be EUR 17,005.73. The amount was calculated assuming that the lease period is 5 years and the variable interest annual rate is 1,85%. The annual percentage rate of charge would be 2,48%.