AB SEB bankas, AB SEB investicijų valdymas, SEB Life and Pension Baltic SE Lithuanian Branch and other members of the SEB Group (registered and operating in the Republic of Lithuania) are aiming to ensure high-quality customer services and to satisfy customer needs and expectations.
Should you have any questions or look for any solution, we invite you to:
- Call us at +370 5 268 2800 (private customers; I–V 8:00–20:00), +370 5 268 2822 (business customers; I–V 8:00–17:00)
- Visit the chosen bank branch
- Send us a message via internet bank (‘Messages/E-invoices’ → ‘Letter to bank’)
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a letter by post to AB SEB bankas, Konstitucijos ave. 24 LT–08105, Vilnius, Lithuania
A claim shall contain the following information:
- Your name and surname; if you are a representative of a company – a company's name
- Contact details (phone number, e-mail address, etc.)
- A detailed description of the situation (circumstances, facts, etc.)
- Preferred channel of communication (e-mail, phone call, etc.)
We will investigate your claim and do our best to respond to you as fast as possible (but no later than within 15 working days).
If we have any additional questions or need some information clarification, we will contact you, therefore, we recommend you provide us with your phone number.
Sometimes we might need more information or time in order to make a decision. In this case, we will notify you about it separately.
We are always aiming to reach a peaceful solution to the situation that is mutually acceptable, therefore, should you have any new or additional information related to your claim, do not hesitate to contact us.
If you disagree with our answer or decision:
- If any dispute regarding provision of financial services arises between consumers and participants of the financial market, contact the Bank of Lithuania (Žalgirio str. 90, LT-09303, Vilnius, Lithuania, www.lb.lt/en/)
- If any consumer dispute regarding financial services arises , contact the State Consumer Rights Protection Service (Vilniaus str. 25, LT-01402, Vilnius, Lithuania, www.vvtat.lt/en)
- If any dispute regarding personal data security or data privacy, contact the State Data Protection Inspectorate (L. Sapiegos str. 17, LT-10312 Vilnius, Lithuania www.vdai.lrv.lt/en/)
- In all cases, you may defend your rights before the court, following the procedure established by acts of law.