32 000 Eur
Maximum credit limit
Travel insurance for free
It checks all the boxes
With travel insurance included you don‘t have to worry about your trips abroad. Travel insurance is valid for you and your two other colleagues on the same trip.
Your free-of-charge credit can support you at challenging times or use it for everyday payments such as fuel, taxi, office, supplies or business dinners.
Order credit cards for your employees and link them to a single business account. You can easily adjust individual limits as well as allowed transactions for each card.
Credit card can be ordered via Internet Bank and received by post.
Travel insurance - included
Insurance is provided by „Lietuvos draudimas“
- Travel insurance cover applies to a cardholder and two co-workers traveling together
- Insurance cover within a single trip applies up to 90 calendar days’ period. The number of trips per year and the time between trips are not limited
- Insurance is valid in all countries world-wide, other than Lithuania
- Insurance for medical and repatriation expenses
- Travel delay insurance starting from the 3rd (third) hour of the delay
- Baggage delay insurance
- Travel cancellation insurance
- Travel connection loss insurance
Types of repayment schemes
Credit card limit
The amount of the credit limit depends on the company’s turnover and credit history and can vary from 300 EUR to 32 000 EUR .
Used credit limit must be covered by next monthly repayment date and can be deducted automatically from a current account specified by a customer or a customer can choose to pay it by himself. The exact repayment day can be chosen as well, but it must be between 5th to –15th calendar day of the month. . Interest is calculated starting from the first day of using the credit limit. The accrued interest, contractual penalties and late payment interest according to the price list are deducted together with the principal.
Mobile contactless payments
- Mobile contactless payments are available for Android smartphones (software version starting from Android 6.0)
- You can make payments by holding your smartphone over the card reader
- The maximum payment amount can reach 150 euros in Lithuania and abroad
- Any type of active Mastercard card can be used to set up payments with phone
In case you lost your card
- Block the card by using the mobile app, Internet Bank, or report this immediately by calling us at +370 5 268 2822
- In case you still can’t find your card, a new one can be ordered in Internet Bank for business
- Within one week, we will issue and send you a new card
Frequently asked questions
Yes. You can order a new card in the Internet Bank for business, section "Accounts and cards" → "New card" and receive card by post. We can send the card to your office address, residential address, or anywhere else in Lithuania or abroad, wherever you usually stay or prefer to receive the card at.
The PIN code is issued to a cardholder and can be seen in the Internet Bank for private customers (use your own Internet Bank, not company’s), section "Accounts/Cards" → "My cards" → "View PIN code".
Yes. Card user can change the PIN code by using an ATM of SEB.
First you need to activate the card. You can do it either in mobile app or your Internet Bank:
- in the mobile app (“Cards” → “Card”)
- in the Internet Bank for private customers (“Accounts and cards” → “My cards” → “Activate card”)
Renewed cards can also be activated by using ATMs of SEB – insert the card, enter the PIN code and select "Card activation".
In Internet Bank for business you can change card settings for each cardholder. Select “Accounts / Cards” → “Payment cards” → “Cards list” and you will be able to:
- set the card features you want, e. g. enable/disable payments abroad and on internet, contactless payments, as well as ability to use ATMs or pay at points of sales
- choose whether you want a cardholder to see company’s account balance when using ATMs, also set payment limits
- block the card
If your employee has a credit card for business and a private Internet bank account, he will be able to change some card settings by clicking on “Accounts / Cards” → “ Cards” → “My cards”:
- enable/disable contactless payments
- block a card
- enable or disable one operation in a day limit function in magnetic stripe ATMs
Upon the need you can set individual limits for each issued company’s card and modify them using Internet Bank for business.
Standard daily limit for cash withdrawal at an ATM by a debit card is 2000 euros. The total monthly limit for card payments and cash withdrawal by a credit card is up to 40 000 euros.
You can change cash withdrawal, payment limits
- in the Internet Bank for business (“Accounts and cards” → “Payment cards” → “Change details”)
- by calling SEB Bank at +370 5 268 2822 (I–V 8.00–17.00) or on Skype
|Issuance and service terms|
|MasterCard Business Card type (with limit or without limit)||credit|
|Card account currency||Euro|
|Own funds may be held in the card account||yes|
|Card validity||4 years|
|Card issuance||EUR 15.00|
|Additional card issuance||EUR 15.00|
|Urgent card issuance7||EUR 30.00|
|The card usage fee (per card)||EUR 3.00 per month1|
|Card renewal (upon expiry)||condition2|
|at the shops offering the cash disbursement service if payment for goods by card makes at least EUR 5||from EUR 5 to EUR 100 free of charge|
|SEB bank customer service sub-branches3||—|
|SEB bank and other Lithuanian and foreign bank ATMs||2 % (at least EUR 3.00)|
|at other Lithuanian and foreign bank cash departments||2 % (at least EUR 5.79)|
|in partners‘6 venues (where it is technically possible)||2.5 % (at least EUR 4.00)|
|to a company’s bank account at ATMs of SEB Bank in Lithuania||0.07 % of the amount|
|Monthly statements can be submitted:|
|in Internet bank||free of charge|
|at a SEB bank unit||EUR 5.00|
|Rates and terms for credit drawdown|
|Card credit limit||up to EUR 32,000|
|Annual interest on credit drawdown||14 %|
|Monthly credit repayment instalments (unless provided otherwise)||drawn down credit must be covered before day 15 of following month|
|Fee for a delay to pay the required instalment||EUR 5.79|
|Sending a renewed card to client by post to another country||EUR 5.79|
|Card blocking in case of lost/stolen card||free of charge|
|Issuing new card if the old one is lost/stolen/ damaged, if new PIN is issued or at cardholder's request before its expiry date (e.g., change of the cardholder’s name, surname, etc.)||EUR 8.69|
|Account balance at SEB and other Lithuanian and foreign banks5||free of charge|
|Currency exchange fee in case of operation in other than the card account currency||2,65 %|
|Obtaining a copy of the receipt in case of payment in Lithuania4||EUR 1.45|
|Obtaining a copy of the receipt in case of payment abroad4||EUR 5.79|
1 The charge is debited on the 28th day of each month. 2 On last month of the card validity, the balance of funds in the card account may be equal to 0 (zero) or positive.
2 On last month of the card validity, the balance of funds in the card account may be equal to 0 (zero) or positive.
3 Cash is disbursed from the customer’s bank account to which it is transferred, free of charge, from the customer’s payment card account.
4 These fees are applied only in such case, if the customer is willing to receive the documents confirming the payment transaction by card and if identified that they include the cardholder’s signature or other data specifying that the cardholder paid by card.
5 If other banks have provided such technical functionality.
6 Cash withdrawals from“ UAB Perlas Finance” terminals7 This fee is added to the card / additional card issuance fee.
7 This fee is added to the card / additional card issuance fee.
Kaip grąžinti panaudotą kreditą?
Išduodami kredito kortelę, nustatome kredito limitą — didžiausią sumą, kurią galite išleisti atsiskaitydami kredito kortele. Panaudotą kreditą grąžinate mokėdami įmokas sutartyje nustatytomis sąlygomis.
Kredito grąžinimo įmoka
Sutartyje nustatoma, kada ir kokio dydžio privalomąsias įmokas turite mokėti pasinaudoję kreditu. Ją dažniausiai sudaro:
- kredito (panaudotos dalies) grąžinimo įmoka, kuri automatiškai nurašoma iš Jūsų nurodytos sąskaitos arba, jei taip nustatyta sutartyje, ją turite patys pervesti
- palūkanos, paprastai nurašomos iš tos pačios kredito kortelės sąskaitos
Svarbiausia yra sumokėti privalomąsias įmokas. Jei turite daugiau pinigų, bet kada galite mokėti papildomas įmokas ir pinigus grąžinti anksčiau.
Kredito grąžinimo būdai
Kredito grąžinimo būdai:
- viso kredito (angl. charge), kai visą panaudotą kreditą reikia grąžinti iki nurodytos datos (dažniausiai — iki mėnesio pabaigos). Palūkanos skaičiuojamos atskirai.
- kintamų įmokų (angl. revolving), kai kiekvieną mėnesį turite grąžinti 5 proc. panaudoto kredito. Palūkanos apskaičiuojamos nuo panaudoto ir negrąžinto kredito ir atskirai nurašomos iš kortelės sąskaitos. Panaudoto kredito įmokas turite pervesti patys arba jos yra automatiškai nurašomos iš Jūsų nurodytos sąskaitos (priklauso nuo kortelės rūšies).
Have a question about cards?
- We will help you to find the right solution
- We have a dedicated team of professionals you can trust
- 90% of customers’ requests get feedback in less than 2 hours
Other solutions for your everyday business and ways of financing
Find the most suitable service plan that represents your needs and saves your business funds - a package costs less than each service separately
Grow your business’ revenue by accepting payments in ways that are the most convenient for your customers - by using POS reader or e-commerce solution
Find a suitable solution for the development of your business