32 000 Eur
Maximum credit limit
Travel insurance for free
It checks all the boxes
With travel insurance included you don‘t have to worry about your trips abroad. Travel insurance is valid for you and your two other colleagues on the same trip.
Your free-of-charge credit can support you at challenging times or use it for everyday payments such as fuel, taxi, office, supplies or business dinners.
Order credit cards for your employees and link them to a single business account. You can easily adjust individual limits as well as allowed transactions for each card.
Credit card can be ordered via Internet Bank and received by post.
Travel insurance - included
Insurance is provided by „Lietuvos draudimas“
- Travel insurance cover applies to a cardholder and two co-workers traveling together
- Insurance cover within a single trip applies up to 90 calendar days’ period. The number of trips per year and the time between trips are not limited
- Insurance is valid in all countries world-wide, other than Lithuania
- Insurance for medical and repatriation expenses
- Travel delay insurance starting from the 3rd (third) hour of the delay
- Baggage delay insurance
- Travel cancellation insurance
- Travel connection loss insurance
Types of repayment schemes
Credit card limit
The amount of the credit limit depends on the company’s turnover and credit history and can vary from 300 EUR to 32 000 EUR .
Used credit limit must be covered by next monthly repayment date and can be deducted automatically from a current account specified by a customer or a customer can choose to pay it by himself. The exact repayment day can be chosen as well, but it must be between 5th to –15th calendar day of the month. . Interest is calculated starting from the first day of using the credit limit. The accrued interest, contractual penalties and late payment interest according to the price list are deducted together with the principal.
Mobile contactless payments
- Mobile contactless payments are available for Android smartphones (software version starting from Android 6.0)
- You can make payments by holding your smartphone over the card reader
- The maximum payment amount can reach 150 euros in Lithuania and abroad
- Any type of active Mastercard card can be used to set up payments with phone
In case you lost your card
- Block the card by using the mobile app, Internet Bank, or report this immediately by calling us at +370 5 268 2822
- In case you still can’t find your card, a new one can be ordered in Internet Bank for business
- Within one week, we will issue and send you a new card
Frequently asked questions
In case your card is lost or stolen, we suggest blocking it immediately. You can block the card:
- in the mobile app (“Cards” → “Card” → “Blocking”)
- in the Internet Bank (“Accounts and cards” → “My cards” → “Block card”)
- by calling SEB Bank at +370 5 268 2800 (24/7) or on Skype
Yes. You can order a new card in the Internet Bank for business, section "Accounts and cards" → "New card" and receive card by post. We can send the card to your office address, residential address, or anywhere else in Lithuania or abroad, wherever you usually stay or prefer to receive the card at.
The PIN code is issued to a cardholder and can be seen in the Internet Bank for private customers (use your own Internet Bank, not company’s), section "Accounts/Cards" → "My cards" → "View PIN code".
Yes. Card user can change the PIN code by using an ATM of SEB.
First you need to activate the card. You can do it either in mobile app or your Internet Bank:
- in the mobile app (“Cards” → “Card”)
- in the Internet Bank for private customers (“Accounts and cards” → “My cards” → “Activate card”)
Renewed cards can also be activated by using ATMs of SEB – insert the card, enter the PIN code and select "Card activation".
In Internet Bank for business you can change card settings for each cardholder. Select “Accounts / Cards” → “Payment cards” → “Cards list” and you will be able to:
- set the card features you want, e. g. enable/disable payments abroad and on internet, contactless payments, as well as ability to use ATMs or pay at points of sales
- choose whether you want a cardholder to see company’s account balance when using ATMs, also set payment limits
- block the card
If your employee has a credit card for business and a private Internet bank account, he will be able to change some card settings by clicking on “Accounts / Cards” → “ Cards” → “My cards”:
- enable/disable contactless payments
- block a card
- enable or disable one operation in a day limit function in magnetic stripe ATMs
Upon the need you can set individual limits for each issued company’s card and modify them using Internet Bank for business.
Standard daily limit for cash withdrawal at an ATM by a debit card is 2000 euros. The total monthly limit for card payments and cash withdrawal by a credit card is up to 40 000 euros.
You can change cash withdrawal, payment limits
- in the Internet Bank for business (“Accounts and cards” → “Payment cards” → “Change details”)
- by calling SEB Bank at +370 5 268 2822 (I–V 8.00–17.00) or on Skype
|Issuance and delivery|
|MasterCard Business Card type||Credit|
|Card account currency||EUR|
|The card usage fee1||EUR 3 per month|
|Card validity||4 years|
|Card issuance2||EUR 15|
|Urgent card issuance2, 3||EUR 30|
|Issuing new card if the old one is lost / stolen / damaged, if new PIN is issued or at cardholder's request before its expiry date (e.g., change of the cardholder’s name, surname, etc.)||EUR 10|
|Sending a new / replaced card to client by regular post in Lithuania||EUR 2|
|Sending a new / replaced card to client by registered post in Lithuania||EUR 4|
|Sending a new / replaced card to client by regular post to another country||EUR 10|
|Collecting a new / replaced card at SEB bank unit||EUR 5|
|Collecting a renewed card at SEB bank unit||Free of charge|
|Card renewal (upon expiry)||Condition4|
|Depositing of cash|
|Depositing of cash into company’s bank account in euros using SEB bank cash-in ATMs in Lithuania||0,07 % of the amount|
|Total monthly cash deposit limit for all customer accounts and linked cards||EUR 15 000|
|At cash dispensing shops when paying by card an amount not less than EUR 5||Free of charge from EUR 5 up to EUR 100|
|At ATMs of SEB bank and other Lithuanian and foreign banks||2 % (minimum EUR 3)|
|At a cash desk of another Lithuanian or foreign bank||2 % (minimum EUR 5,79)|
|At partners5 points of sale||2,5 % (minimum EUR 4)|
|Maximum amount of total daily withdrawals from ATMs||EUR 15 000|
|Credit drawdown fees and terms|
|Credit limit||EUR 0 or from EUR 300 up to EUR 32 000|
|Annual interest paid by a customer for the spent credit||14 %|
|Portion of the spent credit repayable on a monthly basis||drawn down credit must be covered before day 15 of following month|
|Fee for changing the credit limit on a credit card at the bank’s branch||EUR 10|
|Monthly statements can be submitted:|
|At the online banking site||Free of charge|
|At a SEB bank unit||EUR 5|
|Account balance at SEB Lithuania or other banks ATM6||Free of charge|
|Currency exchange fee in case of operation in other than the card account currency7||2,65 %|
|Obtaining a copy of the receipt in case of payment in Lithuania8||EUR 1,45|
1 The charge is debited on the 28th day of each month. If the card agreement is terminated prior to maturity on the customer’s request, the bank shall be entitled to apply and debit the fee for the current month.
2 There is an additional charge for sending / collecting the card.
3 This fee is added to the card issuance fee.
4 On last month of the card validity, the balance of funds in the card account may be equal to 0 (zero) or positive.
5 Cash withdrawals from the terminals of “Perlas Finance”.
6 Checking the account balance in other ATMs of Lithuanian and foreign banks if they have provided such technical functionality.
7 For payment card holder transactions (e.g. payment at a point of sale or online, cash withdrawal at an ATM) by Mastercard payment card, if the transaction currency is other than euro, the transaction amount is converted into euro according to the exchange rate set by Mastercard International and valid on the day of the data processing. The relevant exchange rate applied by the international payment organizations is increased by the bank’s set 2,65 % currency exchange fee.
8 This fee is applied only if the customer is willing to receive the documents confirming the payment transaction by card and if identified that they include the cardholder’s signature or other data specifying that the cardholder paid by card.
Kaip grąžinti panaudotą kreditą?
Išduodami kredito kortelę, nustatome kredito limitą — didžiausią sumą, kurią galite išleisti atsiskaitydami kredito kortele. Panaudotą kreditą grąžinate mokėdami įmokas sutartyje nustatytomis sąlygomis.
Kredito grąžinimo įmoka
Sutartyje nustatoma, kada ir kokio dydžio privalomąsias įmokas turite mokėti pasinaudoję kreditu. Ją dažniausiai sudaro:
- kredito (panaudotos dalies) grąžinimo įmoka, kuri automatiškai nurašoma iš Jūsų nurodytos sąskaitos arba, jei taip nustatyta sutartyje, ją turite patys pervesti
- palūkanos, paprastai nurašomos iš tos pačios kredito kortelės sąskaitos
Svarbiausia yra sumokėti privalomąsias įmokas. Jei turite daugiau pinigų, bet kada galite mokėti papildomas įmokas ir pinigus grąžinti anksčiau.
Kredito grąžinimo būdai
Kredito grąžinimo būdai:
- viso kredito (angl. charge), kai visą panaudotą kreditą reikia grąžinti iki nurodytos datos (dažniausiai — iki mėnesio pabaigos). Palūkanos skaičiuojamos atskirai.
- kintamų įmokų (angl. revolving), kai kiekvieną mėnesį turite grąžinti 5 proc. panaudoto kredito. Palūkanos apskaičiuojamos nuo panaudoto ir negrąžinto kredito ir atskirai nurašomos iš kortelės sąskaitos. Panaudoto kredito įmokas turite pervesti patys arba jos yra automatiškai nurašomos iš Jūsų nurodytos sąskaitos (priklauso nuo kortelės rūšies).
- We will help you to find the right solution
- We have a dedicated team of professionals you can trust
- 90% of customers’ requests get feedback in less than 2 hours
Other solutions for your everyday business and ways of financing
Find the most suitable service plan that represents your needs and saves your business funds - a package costs less than each service separately
Grow your business’ revenue by accepting payments in ways that are the most convenient for your customers - by using POS reader or e-commerce solution
Find a suitable solution for the development of your business