- Benefit from the discounts and personal offers for Mylimiausia card partners
- Collect Mylimiausia euros by making purchases in partners’ stores
- Make contactless payments with your Android phone
- Order the card and receive it at your home address or any other address in Lithuania or abroad
- Change the card settings using the SEB mobile app or the Internet Bank
- Make contactless payments by card up to 50 euros. When making the very first contactless payment by card, for security purposes you will be required to enter your card’s PIN code
- Pay by card at regular retail stores and e-shops in Lithuania and abroad
- Withdraw cash from the ATMs of SEB and from ATMs of other Lithuanian and foreign banks, and also withdraw cash at cash dispensing shops
- Deposit cash to your bank account free of charge at the SEB deposit-enabled ATMs in Lithuania (charges apply above the limit)
- Securely change your card’s PIN code with the one you prefer using ATMs of SEB
Mylimiausia loyalty programme
From now on, keep earning and spending points with any partner. You can use your contactless payment and discount card SEB Mylimiausia Mastercard both as a regular debit card and as a discount card. Just remember to take it out from your wallet whenever you want to pay for goods and services or to benefit from the discounts and offers from the programme’s partners.
Other debit cards
- Free of charge when using a plan, otherwise - 1 euro a month
- Pay by card at regular retail stores and e-shops
- Order the card and receive it by post
- Make contactless payments up to 50 euros
What to do if your payment card is lost or stolen?
- Report this immediately by calling +370 5 268 2800 to block the card, or block the card yourself by using the mobile app
- When you block your card, you can order a new payment card immediately
- Within one week, we will produce and issue a new card and provide you a new PIN code. A defined fee is applied for new card issuance according to the price list
Frequently asked questions
Yes. You can order a new card in the Internet Bank section "Accounts and cards" → "New card". Debit cards are sent by post. We can send the card to your residential address, office address or anywhere else in Lithuania or abroad, wherever you usually stay or prefer to receive the card at. Sending by ordinary mail in Lithuania is free, by registered mail –1.45 euros. The fee for sending the card abroad is 5.79 euros.
You can view your card’s PIN code in the Internet Bank section "Accounts/Cards" → "My cards" → "View PIN code".
Yes. You can change the PIN code by using an ATM of SEB.
First you need to activate the card. You can do it either in mobile app or the Internet Bank:
- in the mobile app (“Cards” → “Card”)
- in the Internet Bank (“Accounts and cards” → “My cards” → “Activate card”)
Renewed cards can also be activated by using ATMs of SEB – insert the card, enter the PIN code and select "Card activation".
A daily limit for cash withdrawal at an ATM by a debit card is 2000 euros.
The total monthly limit for payments and cash withdrawal by a credit card is in the range of 5000 euros to 50 000 euros (the limit depends on the type of the credit card).
You can change cash withdrawal limits
• in the mobile app (“Cards” → “Settings and limits”)
• in the Internet Bank (“Accounts and cards” → “My cards” → “Change details”)
• by calling SEB Bank at +370 5 268 2800 (24/7) or on Skype
|Issuance and service terms|
|Card account currency||EUR|
|Card validity||4 years|
|Card issuance||free of charge|
|Urgent card issuance1||EUR 30.00|
|at the shops offering the cash disbursement service if payment for goods by card makes at least EUR 5.00||
from EUR 5 to EUR 100 - free of charge.
|SEB bank and other Lithuanian and foreign bank ATMs||0.8 % (at least EUR 1.00)|
|at other Lithuanian and foreign banks cash departments||2 % (at least EUR 5.79)|
|in partners‘2 venues (from the terminals of “Perlas Finance”)||0.8 % (at least EUR 1.50)|
|Depositing of cash:|
|Depositing of cash into your own bank account in euros using SEB bank cash-in ATMs in Lithuania||free of charge|
|Total monthly cash deposit limit for all customer accounts and linked cards||EUR 10,000 per month limit|
|Fee, if an individual limit in excess of the standard limit is approved||0.07% of an amount exceeding EUR 10,000 per month|
|Monthly statements can be submitted:|
|at the online banking site||free of charge|
|at a SEB bank unit||EUR 5.00|
|Sending a new / renewed / replaced card to client by regular post in Lithuania||free of charge|
|Card collection at SEB bank unit||EUR 5.00|
|Sending renewed card to client by registered post in Lithuania||EUR 1.45|
|Sending card to client by regular post to another country||EUR 5.79|
|Issuing new card if the old one is lost/stolen/ damaged, if new PIN is issued or at cardholder's request before its expiry date (e.g., change of the cardholder’s name, surname, etc.)||EUR 5.00|
|Account balance at SEB Lithuanian ATM3||free of charge|
|Currency exchange fee in case of operation in other than the card account currency||2.65 %|
|Obtaining a copy of the receipt in case of payment in Lithuania4||EUR 1.45|
|Obtaining a copy of the receipt in case of payment abroad4||EUR 5.79|
1 This fee is added to the card / additional card issuance fee.
2 Cash withdrawals from the terminals of “Perlas Finance”
3 If other banks have provided such technical functionality
4 These fees are applied only if the customer is willing to receive the documents confirming the payment transaction by card and if identified that they include the cardholder’s signature or other data specifying that the cardholder paid by card.
Want to make sure you find the most suitable solution?
- Our customer executives will help you find the best solution for you
- We have a dedicated team of professionals you can trust