You can submit a request to revoke a confirmed payment order in the following ways:
- Log in to our banking web site, open your account statement and click on payment order. You will see the link to “Payment request” form, fill in and send it to bank.
- by calling +370 5 268 2800 for private / +370 5 268 2822 for business
- Visit a SEB bank branch of your choice
If no message about funds transfer has been sent to the payee’s bank and the funds have not been credited to the payee’s account, the money will be returned to your account immediately.
If the funds have already been credited to the account of the payee, the money will be returned to your account only after receiving the consent of the payee. We recommend that you contact the payee directly, but if you are unable or unwilling to do so, we can intermediate.
Please note that
- normally, the payee's response regarding the (dis)agreement to return the funds is received within 15 working days, but in the case of an international payment, it may take longer.
- if the payee does not agree to return the funds or does not provide any answer, we will inform you about this in the "Notifications" section of the Internet bank. If the payee returns the funds, we will immediately credit it to your account.
- set fees apply for the administration of the revocation of the payment order. The fee shall be applied regardless of whether the funds are returned.