Constantly putting our best effort to improving our services to make them convenient, easy to use, and accessible to everyone, we are now beginning the process of renewing our internet bank.
More modern in design, easier to use, and supplemented with additional functionalities – this is the updated internet bank that we are aiming for.
Updated internet bank
What have we changed?
- New login page, common for both private and business customers
- New main page for private customers with a set of useful information at a glance
- Menu supplemented with a search bar and moved to the left side of the page, for easier and faster navigation. You can also collapse the menu, giving you more space to perform the needed tasks
- Easy language switch accessible in the footer
- Virtual advisor to help you with any urgent questions
- Dark theme switch in the footer
- Improved accessibility, so everyone, including the disabled, can use our services
Frequently asked questions
When concluding an internet bank agreement, the bank sets a transfer limit of 1,500 euros per day and 3,000 euros per month for each account included in the agreement. If you wish, you can change the limits immediately after concluding the agreement at a bank branch or later in the internet bank yourself.
Internet bank transaction limits can be viewed and changed in internet bank section “Transactions” → “Current account“. Standard limits are 4,000 euros per day and 10,000 euros per month. Increases in the limits within the standard limits (4,000 euros per day and 10,000 euros per month) or reductions in any amount will take effect automatically once they are approved.
If you need higher limits, you can submit an application in the same section, but before the change takes effect, the bank employee will review the application. The employee will inform you of the decision to change the limits (or the need to provide additional documents) within 3 working days. If the application is urgent, please contact us. As soon as the application is approved, we will send you an SMS.
If the need for higher limits is temporary, you can set a time period (up to 60 days) for higher limits, upon which your transfer limits will be reduced back to the previous limits.
For minors, the daily limit is 70 euros. It can be increased from the age of 16.
- Make sure that you start at our official web page by typing seb.xx on address line and move to internet bank via the webpage. Do not use search engines, such as Google or Yahoo!, as these might offer you fraudulent pages.
- Check if the internet bank address starts with “https://e.seb.lt/ib/login” and seb.lt.
- After opening the webpage, carefully inspect whether its design and functionalities are correct. When the webpage is cloned by the fraudsters, functionality, as well as the visual part may not be complete and correct. Therefore, please pay attention to the following aspects:
- Homepage or login page look – are the visuals correct and you can open different texts and tabs, meaning that the functionalities work without malfunction?
- Authentication means – are all of them available? E. g., on our internet bank page, you can choose from all available authentication means, whereas in fraudulent pages, you might miss some of them
- Language change – does it work correctly? When you change the language on a fraudulent page, it might not change or be switched to a different one
I see the pop-up window of virtual advisor in my internet bank, which offers me help. Is it safe to click on it and start the conversation?
Yes, it is safe to use the virtual advisor on internet bank. The solution is already being used on our website, and has proven its worth. Virtual advisor will help you find answers to your questions.
The moon symbol is a switch for changing the theme of the internet bank to dark. Your theme selection will be remembered, until you delete the page cookies.
There are two ways to change the language that you want to operate in: First, in the upper right corner of the login page. The second way is to log in to the internet bank, and then to switch the language at the bottom left side of the page, near the moon symbol.
Signing the internet bank agreement provides you the full range of our services
- Transfer money, use and create payment templates, as well as take advantage of automated standing orders and e-invoices.
- View your account balance, manage accounts and request account statements.
- Manage your cards – order and activate new cards, view PIN codes and change other settings.
- Start investing and making savings with our innovative solutions, such as the Digital Coin Jar.
- Apply for a loan, leasing, credit card or simply book a video meeting to discover how our services can benefit you.
- Create a financial safety net for you and your family with a variety of our insurance services.
- Log in and authenticate in websites of various third-party service providers and state departments.
- Change transaction limits and amend current agreements.
- Receive individual answers to your written questions or issues.
Software and browser requirements
Our internet bank supports the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
To ensure full functionality, better experience and security, we recommend you always use the latest version of your software. Please update your browser and operating system version as soon as the update is released. The same conditions apply for using our webpage and mobile application.
Login tools and electronic signatures
While using our internet bank, your funds and data are secure because of the multi-tier data protection system, which prevents unauthorised persons from accessing your account. Your internet bank can only be accessed by using unique authorisation codes provided by various authentication tools.
Prices and conditions
SEB's banking web site is accessible free of charge.
Financial Planner service is free of charge.
Passwords and other customer identification tools
|First registration of Smart-ID account at the bank’s branch||Free of charge|
|Recurrent Smart-ID account registration in a branch*
*Not applicable to minors (up to 18 years of age) and for private individuals of retirement age
|Issuing a digipass||EUR 15.00|
|Issuing a digipass for private individuals of retirement age determined by the Law on State Social Security Pensions||EUR 8.40|
|Replacing a digipass||EUR 8.40|
|Sending means of identification to abroad||EUR 26.07|
Financial scam traps: how to protect yourself?
If you want to see what a scam victim looks like, look around. Various people suffer from malicious cyberspace – students, unemployed, businessmen, retirees, and higher education teachers. Scam techniques are becoming more elaborated, scammers are evolving, so we have to take an interest and protect ourselves.