Access to a free credit period
Foreign travel insurance
covers all family members
It provides more than you expect
Secure payments. Apply remotely and receive card by post in a few days or via parcel machine
Access to your own money and to the credit granted by the bank. If you are not using the bank’s money, you will not be charged for it.
At SEB ATMs you can change your card’s PIN with the one you prefer
Travel insurance is included for you and members of your family.
Travel insurance is included
- The cardholder and family members travelling together, as established in the Special Conditions of Insurance against Travel Financial Losses, are covered by foreign travel insurance free of charge.
- Travel insurance is valid in all countries world-wide, other than Lithuania
- Insurance cover applies to a cardholder and his/her family members travelling together
- Insurance cover within a single trip applies for a period to 90 calendar days. The number of trips per year and time between trips are unlimited
- In the internet bank or mobile app you can set allowed transactions and spending limits for your cards.
- For security of Internet purchases in the European Economic Area now you need also to connect to your internet bank, thus confirming your identity.
- Our card contactless functionality makes small purchases simple and quick, without inserting your card in the POS terminal and entering the PIN code. Maximum amount of contactless payment is EUR 150
How to make your payments even easier:
- In the mobile app by selecting a recipient from the contact list
- Configure regular payments and review them in the internet bank
- Add card to your Digital wallet
Compare credit cards
- Free of charge when using Sumanu Plus plan, otherwise - 1.60 euros a month
- Credit limit up to 30 000 euros
- Access to a free credit period up to 45 days
- Foreign travel insurance, which covers all family members for up to 30 days
- 3.50 euros a month
- Credit limit up to 30 000 euros
- Access to a free credit period up to 45 days
- Premium foreign travel insurance, which covers all family members for up to 90 days
Mastercard World Elite
- 35 euros a month with special advantages, included
- Travel insurance with an especially broad range of insured risks
- Travel concierge service
- Fast Track check-in at Vilnius, Riga and Tallinn international airports
- Priority Pass – the opportunity to use business lounges at over 700 international airports
- Car rental benefits, discounts and benefits in hotels all around the world
Ways to repay the credit limit
You may choose between two ways to repay the credit limit:
5% variable payments:
- 17% annual interest rate
- Repayment of 5% of used credit limit until the selected day of monthly payment
- Interest-free period for used credit card limit – up to 45 days. No interest applies if you repay the credit amount in full within 45 days (but no later than on the selected day of monthly payment)
Full credit repayment:
- 14 % annual interest rate
- Repayment of full used credit limit until the selected day of monthly payment
- The interest is calculated from the first day of using the credit limit
In case you lost your card
If your card is lost or stolen, please block it immediately:
- in the internet bank (section “Accounts/Cards” → “My cards”);
- in the mobile app (in the Cards section, select your card and press Blocking);
- at +370 5 268 2800 (I–V 8.00–20.00, VI 9.00–18.00, VII 9.00–16.00)
Frequently asked questions
In case your card is lost or stolen, we suggest blocking it immediately. You can block the card:
- in the mobile app (“Cards” → “Card” → “Blocking”)
- in the Internet Bank (“Cards” → “My cards” → “Block card”)
- by calling SEB Bank at +370 5 268 2800 (24/7)
Yes. You can order a new card in the Internet Bank section "Cards" → "New card". Debit cards are sent by post. We can send the card to your residential address, office address or anywhere else in Lithuania or abroad, wherever you usually stay or prefer to receive the card at. Sending by ordinary mail in Lithuania is 2 euros, by registered mail – 4 euros. The fee for sending the card abroad is 10 euros. We can send the card to the selected parcel machine. A fee of EUR 2.8 is charged for sending a new or replaced card via parcel machine.
You can view your card’s PIN code in the Internet Bank section "Cards" → "My cards" → "View PIN code".
Yes. You can change the PIN code by using an ATM of SEB.
First you need to activate the card. You can do it either in mobile app or the Internet Bank:
- in the mobile app (“Cards” → “Card”)
- in the Internet Bank (“Cards” → “My cards” → “Activate card”)
Renewed cards can also be activated by using ATMs of SEB – insert the card, enter the PIN code and select "Card activation".
A daily limit for cash withdrawal at an ATM by a debit card is 2000 euros.
The total monthly limit for payments and cash withdrawal by a credit card is in the range of 5000 euros to 50 000 euros (the limit depends on the type of the credit card).
You can change cash withdrawal limits
• in the mobile app (“Cards” → “Settings and limits”)
• in the Internet Bank (“Cards” → “My cards” → “Change details”)
• by calling SEB Bank at +370 5 268 2800
First of all, we advise you to contact the retailer regarding information about reserved / debited money and try to settle an agreement on the refund.
Otherwise, you should block the card and submit a request to us for refund.
You can block the card:
- In the mobile app (select ‘Cards’ → ‘Card’ → ‘Blocking and closing’)
- In internet bank (select ‘Cards’ → ‘My cards’ → ‘Block card’)
- Via phone call at +370 5 268 2800 (24/7)
You can request refund via internet bank: Select Cards' → 'Card statement'. Set the appropriate date, tick the box next to the appropriate card in the ‘Select cards’ and click on ‘Query’. Once the list opens, find the debited amount and select ‘Dispute transaction’.
More information about credit cards
|Issuance and delivery|
|Mastercard Gold card type||Credit|
|Possibility to hold your own funds in the card||Yes|
|Card usage fee1||EUR 3.50 per month|
|Card validity||4 years|
|Card issuance2||EUR 5.00|
|Urgent card issuance2, 3||EUR 30|
|Issuing new card if the old one is lost / stolen / damaged, if new PIN is issued or at cardholder's request before its expiry date (e.g., change of the cardholder’s name, surname, etc.)||EUR 10|
|Sending a new / replaced card to customer by regular post in Lithuania||EUR 2|
|Sending a new / replaced card to customer by registered post in Lithuania||EUR 4|
|Sending a new / replaced card to customer by regular post to another country||EUR 10|
|Sending a new / replaced card to the customer via parcel machine||EUR 2.80|
|Collecting a new / replaced card at SEB bank unit||EUR 5|
|Collecting a renewed card at SEB bank unit||Free of charge|
|Card renewal (upon expiry of the card validity)||Condition4, 5|
|Depositing of cash|
|Depositing of cash into your own bank account in euros using SEB bank cash-in ATMs in Lithuania||Free of charge|
|Total monthly cash deposit limit for all customer accounts and linked cards||EUR 10 000|
|Fee, if an individual limit in excess of the standard limit is approved||0.07 % of an amount exceeding EUR 10 000 per month|
|At cash dispensing shops when paying by card an amount not less than EUR 5||Free of charge from EUR 5 up to EUR 100|
|At ATMs of SEB Bank and other Lithuanian and foreign banks||2 % (minimum EUR 3)|
|At a cash desk of another Lithuanian or foreign bank||2 % (minimum EUR 5.79)|
|At partners6 points of sale||2.5 % (minimum EUR 4)|
|Credit drawdown fees and terms|
|Credit limit||Up to EUR 30 000|
|Annual interest paid by a customer for the spent credit||17 %||14 %|
|Portion of the spent credit repayable on a monthly basis||5 % of the spent credit (minimum EUR 7.24)||100 %|
|Free of charge credit period up to 45 days||Applicable||Not applicable|
|Fee for changing the credit limit on a credit card at the bank’s branch||EUR 10||EUR 10|
|Monthly statements can be submitted|
|At the online banking site||Free of charge|
|At a SEB bank unit||EUR 5|
|Account balance at SEB Lithuania or other banks ATM7||Free of charge|
|Currency exchange fee in case of operation in other than the card account currency8||2.65 %|
|Obtaining a copy of the receipt in case of payment in Lithuania9||EUR 1.45|
1 The charge is debited on the 28th day of each month. If the card agreement is terminated prior to maturity on the customer’s request, the bank shall be entitled to apply and debit the fee for the current month.
2 There is an additional charge for sending / collecting the card.
3 This fee is added to the card issuance fee.
4 The fee is debited for the previous period on the 28th day of each card validity month. Upon early termination of the card agreement at the customer's request, the bank has the right to apply and debit the fee for the current month.
5 During the last month of the card validity, the card account balance must be 0 (zero) or positive.
6 Cash withdrawals from the terminals of “Perlas Finance”.
7 Checking the account balance in other ATMs of Lithuanian and foreign banks if they have provided such technical functionality.
8 For payment card holder transactions (e.g. payment at a point of sale or online, cash withdrawal at an ATM) by Mastercard payment card, if the transaction currency is other than euro, the transaction amount is converted into euro according to the exchange rate set by Mastercard International and valid on the day of the data processing. The relevant exchange rate applied by the international payment organizations is increased by the bank’s set 2,65 % currency exchange fee.
9 This fee is applied only if the customer is willing to receive the documents confirming the payment transaction by card and if identified that they include the cardholder’s signature or other data specifying that the cardholder paid by card.
Calculation Sample of the Annual Percentage Rate of Charge (APRC)
If you obtain and use the credit limit of EUR 2,000 available in your credit card account, and the credit period makes 12 months, the total amount to be repaid by the borrower will make EUR 2,317.51 (if 5% fluctuating instalment method is selected for the credit repayment) or EUR 2,336.66 (if the credit will be repaid in a lump sum).
The above specified amount includes interest accrued within the credit period (fixed interest rate of 17 per cent (if 5% fluctuating instalment method is selected) or 14 per cent (if the credit will be repaid in a lump sum) has been applied in the calculation), the card issuance, collecting card at the bank’s branch and card use fee (service fees of credit card Visa Gold have been included in the calculation) and taking into consideration the selected credit repayment method and repayment day (15th day).
In such case, the annual percentage rate of charge makes 22.72 per cent (if 5% fluctuating instalment method is selected for the credit repayment) or 18.20 per cent (if the credit will be repaid in a lump sum). The annual percentage rate of charge and the total amount to be repaid by the borrower has been calculated taking into consideration the selected credit repayment method and the repayment day and making assumptions that the amount of outstanding credit is repaid within 12 months, the bank and the customer fulfil their obligations under the credit agreement within a specified period of time, interest rate and other charges remain the same as they were on the date of entering into the agreement on credit limit, the bank disburses the total credit on the agreement signature date and such amount is not repaid by the credit maturity date.