Access to a free credit period
Foreign travel insurance
covers all family members
It provides more than you expect
Secure payments. Apply remotely and receive card by post in a few days or via parcel machine
Access to your own money and to the credit granted by the bank. If you are not using the bank’s money, you will not be charged for it.
At SEB ATMs you can change your card’s PIN with the one you prefer
The cardholder and family members travelling together are insured with foreign travel insurance free of charge.
Travel insurance is included
- The cardholder and family members travelling together, as established in the Special Conditions of Insurance against Travel Financial Losses, are covered by foreign travel insurance free of charge.
- Travel insurance is valid in all countries world-wide, other than Lithuania
- Insurance cover applies to a cardholder and his/her family members travelling together
- Insurance cover within a single trip applies for a period to 30 calendar days
- The number of trips per year and time between trips are unlimited
- In the internet bank or mobile app you can set allowed transactions and spending limits for your cards.
- For additional security of online purchases made with cards, you need also to connect to your internet bank, thus confirming your identity.
- Contactless functionality makes small purchases simple and quick, without inserting your card in the POS terminal and entering the PIN code. Maximum amount of contactless payment is 150 euros.
How to make your card payments or payments from card account even easier:
- Transfer money in the mobile app to recipients from your phonebook
- Set up standing orders and review them in the internet bank
- Add card to your Digital wallet
Compare credit cards
- Free of charge when using Sumanu Plus plan, otherwise - 1.60 euros a month
- Credit limit up to 30 000 euros
- Access to a free credit period up to 45 days
- Foreign travel insurance, which covers all family members for up to 30 days
- 3.50 euros a month
- Credit limit up to 30 000 euros
- Access to a free credit period up to 45 days
- Premium foreign travel insurance, which covers all family members for up to 90 days
Mastercard World Elite
- 35 euros a month with special advantages, included
- Travel insurance with an especially broad range of insured risks
- Travel concierge service
- Fast Track check-in at Vilnius, Riga and Tallinn international airports
- Priority Pass – the opportunity to use business lounges at over 700 international airports
- Car rental benefits, discounts and benefits in hotels all around the world
Get more for less with our service plans
With the Service plan SUMANU PLIUS you will have daily banking services and a credit card at 2.50 euros per month
- Credit card without issuance and usage fees
- Unlimited online payments in euro
- Cash withdrawal up to 1000 euros per month (at SEB and at other Lithuanian and foreign bank ATMs) by a debit card
Service plan SUMANU PLIUS is a useful choice, if you are not only a daily banking services user, but also like to travel safely or use other advantages that a credit card offers.
Ways to repay the credit limit
You may choose between two ways to repay the credit limit:
5% variable payments:
- 17% annual interest rate
- Repayment of 5% of used credit limit until the selected day of monthly payment
- Interest-free period for used credit card limit – up to 45 days. No interest applies if you repay the credit amount in full within 45 days (but no later than on the selected day of monthly payment)
Full credit repayment:
- 14 % annual interest rate
- Repayment of full used credit limit until the selected day of monthly payment
- The interest is calculated from the first day of using the credit limit
In case you lost your card
If your card is lost or stolen, please block it immediately:
- in the internet bank (section “Cards” → “My cards”);
- in the mobile app (in the Cards section, select your card and press Blocking);
- at +370 5 268 2800 (I–V 8.00–20.00, VI 9.00–18.00, VII 9.00–16.00)
|Issuance and delivery
|Mastercard Standard card type
|Possibility to hold your own funds in the card
|Card usage fee1
|EUR 1.60 per month
|Urgent card issuance2, 3
|Issuing new card if the old one is lost / stolen / damaged, if new PIN is issued or at cardholder's request before its expiry date (e. g., change of the cardholder’s name, surname, etc.)
|Sending a new / replaced card to customer by regular post in Lithuania
|Sending a new / replaced card to customer by registered post in Lithuania
|Sending a new / replaced card to customer by regular post to another country
|Sending a new / replaced card to the customer via parcel machine
|Collecting a new / replaced card at SEB bank unit
|Collecting a renewed card at SEB bank unit
|Free of charge
|Card renewal (upon expiry of the card validity)
|Depositing of cash
|Depositing of cash into your own bank account in euros using SEB bank cash-in ATMs in Lithuania
|Free of charge
|Total monthly cash deposit limit for all customer accounts and linked cards
|EUR 10 000
|Fee, if an individual limit in excess of the standard limit is approved
|0.07 % of an amount exceeding EUR 10 000 per month
|At cash dispensing shops when paying by card an amount not less than EUR 5
|Free of charge from EUR 5 up to EUR 100
|At ATMs of SEB Bank and other Lithuanian and foreign banks
|2 % (minimum EUR 3)
|At a cash desk of another Lithuanian or foreign bank
|2 % (minimum EUR 5.79)
|At partners5 points of sale
|2.5 % (minimum EUR 4)
|Credit drawdown fees and terms
|Up to EUR 30 000
|Annual interest paid by a customer for the spent credit
|Portion of the spent credit repayable on a monthly basis
|5 % of the spent credit (minimum EUR 7.24)
|Free of charge credit period up to 45 days
|Monthly statements can be submitted
|At the online banking site
|Free of charge
|At a SEB bank unit
|Account balance at SEB Lithuania or other banks ATM6
|Free of charge
|Currency exchange fee, if payment is made in other than the card account currency7
|Obtaining a copy of the receipt in case of payment in Lithuania8
1 The charge is debited on the 28th day of each month. If the card agreement is terminated prior to maturity on the customer’s request, the bank shall be entitled to apply and debit the fee for the current month.
2 There is an additional charge for sending / collecting the card.
3 This fee is added to the card issuance fee.
4 During the last month of the card validity, the card account balance must be 0 (zero) or positive. The card account has not been blocked due to overdue payment of a monthly instalment more than once during the recent 12 (twelve) months’ period.
5 Cash withdrawals from the terminals of “Perlas Finance”.
6 Checking the account balance in other ATMs of Lithuanian and foreign banks if they have provided such technical functionality.
7 For payment card holder transactions (e.g. payment at a point of sale or online, cash withdrawal at an ATM) by Mastercard payment card, if the transaction currency is other than euro, the transaction amount is converted into euro according to the exchange rate set by Mastercard International and valid on the day of the data processing. The relevant exchange rate applied by the international payment organizations is increased by the bank’s set 2,65 % currency exchange fee.
8 This fee is applied only if the customer is willing to receive the documents confirming the payment transaction by card and if identified that they include the cardholder’s signature or other data specifying that the cardholder paid by card.
Calculation Sample of the Annual Percentage Rate of Charge (APRC)
If you obtain and use the credit limit of EUR 2,000 available in your credit card account, and the credit period makes 12 months, the total amount to be repaid by the borrower will make EUR 2,292.71 (if 5% fluctuating instalment method is selected for the credit repayment) or EUR 2,311.86 (if the credit will be repaid in a lump sum).
The above specified amount includes interest accrued within the credit period (fixed interest rate of 17 per cent (if 5% fluctuating instalment method is selected) or 14 per cent (if the credit will be repaid in a lump sum) has been applied in the calculation), the card issuance, collecting card at the bank’s branch and card use fee (service fees of contactless credit card Mastercard Standard have been included in the calculation) and taking into consideration the selected credit repayment method and repayment day (15th day).
In such case, the annual percentage rate of charge makes 20.80 per cent (if 5% fluctuating instalment method is selected for the credit repayment) or 16.75 per cent (if the credit will be repaid in a lump sum). The annual percentage rate of charge and the total amount to be repaid by the borrower has been calculated taking into consideration the selected credit repayment method and the repayment day and making assumptions that the amount of outstanding credit is repaid within 12 months, the bank and the customer fulfil their obligations under the credit agreement within a specified period of time, interest rate and other charges remain the same as they were on the date of entering into the agreement on credit limit, the bank disburses the total credit on the agreement signature date and such amount is not repaid by the credit maturity date
Frequently asked questions
In case your card is lost or stolen, we suggest blocking it immediately. You can block the card:
- in the mobile app (“Cards” → “Card” → “Blocking”)
- in the Internet Bank (“Cards” → “My cards” → “Block card”)
- by calling SEB Bank at +370 5 268 2800 (24/7)
Yes. You can order a new card in the Internet Bank section "Cards" → "New card". Debit cards are sent by post. We can send the card to your residential address, office address or anywhere else in Lithuania or abroad, wherever you usually stay or prefer to receive the card at. Sending by ordinary mail in Lithuania is 2 euros, by registered mail – 4 euros. The fee for sending the card abroad is 10 euros. We can send the card to the selected parcel machine. A fee of EUR 2.8 is charged for sending a new or replaced card via parcel machine.
You can view your card’s PIN code in the Internet Bank section "Cards" → "My cards" → "View PIN code".
A daily limit for cash withdrawal at an ATM by a debit card is 2000 euros.
The total monthly limit for payments and cash withdrawal by a credit card is in the range of 5000 euros to 50 000 euros (the limit depends on the type of the credit card).
You can change cash withdrawal limits
• in the mobile app (“Cards” → “Settings and limits”)
• in the Internet Bank (“Cards” → “My cards” → “Change details”)
• by calling SEB Bank at +370 5 268 2800
What should I do if I haven’t received the goods or services I paid for, or if the card transaction is incorrect?
If you have not received the goods or services you paid for, if the amount is incorrect, or if the same amount has been debited several times, we suggest that you first contact the merchant/the service provider.
If you are unable to resolve the problem with the merchant/service provider, the bank may mediate in accordance with the rules of the Mastercard organisation to help you recover your funds.
You can apply for a chargeback by selecting ‘Cards’ → ‘Card statement’ in your online bank. Set the required date, tick the box next to the card in the ‘Period’ section and click ‘Show’. When the list opens, find the amount debited and select ‘Dispute transaction’.
In order to investigate your situation regarding the debited funds, we need additional information, which you can provide when completing the chargeback application.
In the ‘Comments’ section of the application, you should provide the following information:
• a detailed explanation of the situation
• what product or service you purchased
• whether you have received an order confirmation
• whether and when you tried to contact the merchant for a chargeback (attach a copy of your correspondence with the merchant)
If you are unable to contact the supplier of the product or service, or if the website where you bought the product or service is no longer available, please provide evidence (for example, a screenshot) of this.
You should also provide any other supporting documentation that relates to the disputed transaction.
You can submit all documents by logging in to your online bank (click on ‘Additional services’ → ‘Electronic documents’ → ‘Upload document’ in the menu bar. Under the ‘Subject’, select ‘Chargeback application documents’).
Please note that if you do not provide additional information within 5 working days, the request will be rejected.
Yes. You can change the PIN code by using an ATM of SEB.
First you need to activate the card. You can do it either in mobile app or the Internet Bank:
- in the mobile app (“Cards” → “Card”)
- in the Internet Bank (“Cards” → “My cards” → “Activate card”)
Renewed cards can also be activated by using ATMs of SEB – insert the card, enter the PIN code and select "Card activation".
Payment transactions using a payment card are different from a normal money transfer transaction. When paying by card, funds are not debited from the account linked to the payment card and transferred directly to the payee’s payment service provider, but are reserved in the account so that they are not used for any other transactions from the same account. The reserved funds from the account linked to the payment card must be transferred by the bank to the payee once it receives the confirmation of the card payment.
The bank, after receiving the cardholder’s consent to pay with the card, reserves funds in the account linked to the card for the transaction, so that the funds are not used for other transactions from the same account. The bank must transfer the funds to the payee after receiving a confirmation of the payment by card from the payee.
In accordance with the rules of the MasterCard payment card organisation, when a cardholder makes a payment with a payment card, the bank, seeking to ensure payment of the payment, reserves the funds of the payment transaction in the account linked to the card and transfers them to the payee upon receipt of confirmation of the card payment from the payee. The confirmation is normally received by the bank within a few days after the cardholder confirms the card payment.
Once the cardholder enters the payment card details and confirms the payment transaction in the manner agreed with the bank, the payment order is already executed and cannot be cancelled, even if the funds are reserved in the account linked to the card.
The bank automatically cancels the reservation of funds in the card-linked account if it does not receive any confirmation of the card payment from the payee within 7 calendar days from the date of reservation of funds.
Advance reservations (usually hotel accommodation, car rental) are cancelled within 30 calendar days.
If the card is blocked, transactions made with the payment card until the time of blocking will not be cancelled.