In case you would like to modify incorrectly filled international payment order details, you are required to submit a special application by doing one of the following:
- Log in to our banking web site, open your account statement and click on particular payment order. You will see the link to “Payment request” form, fill in and send it to the bank
- Visit a SEB bank unit of your choice
Please note that you can modify the details only of international payment order and only if the money has not been credited to the remittee’s account yet. Modifying details of a filled payment order is subject to defined charges.
Clarification of payment status (tracking)
If you have submitted a payment order and after the payment value date, the beneficiary claims not to have received the transferred funds or received them later than expected, you can submit a request for clarification of the payment status (payment tracking).
You can submit a request to track a payment order in the following ways:
- by calling +370 5 268 2800 for private / +370 5 268 2822 for business
- log in to our banking web site, open your account statement and click on payment order. You will see the link to “Payment request” form, fill in and send it to bank.
- visit a SEB bank branch of your choice
Please note that providing additional information related to international payment order is subject to certain fees. These fees will not be applied if investigation request is not sent to the correspondent bank and / or due to the bank's fault the payment order was not executed or executed incorrectly.