A free-of-charge set of daily banking services for people under 19 years of age
There is not need to order a service plan MOKSLEIVIS. This plan is provided as soon as you open your first bank account. Ceases its validity on the day the person turns 19.
Without paying any additional fees you will be able to
- obtain our offered debit cards (no usage and sending a new / renewed / replaced card to client by regular post in Lithuania fees are applied):
SEB Mylimiausia Mastercard
- online payments in all currencies to SEB bank in Lithuania
- withdraw cash up to EUR 100 per month (at SEB and at other Lithuanian and foreign bank ATMs) by a debit card
- use the main banking services for residents
- receive SEB mobile app notifications on changes in your accounts
- withdraw cash at cash counters of Iki, Maxima, Rimi and other more than 1200 points of sale2
- conclude an internet bank agreement
|Without paying any additional fees you will be able to
|Card usage fees:
EUR 1 per month
|online payments in all currencies to SEB bank in Lithuania
|Online payments to accounts with SEB Bank: EUR 0.29
|1make payments online in euro to other bank registered in Lithuania, the European Union and the European Economic Area countries, Switzerland, Monaco, Great Britain, San Marino and Andorra, except the express payments
|Online payments in euro to other accounts: EUR 0.41
|withdraw cash up to EUR 100 per month (at SEB and at other Lithuanian and foreign bank ATMs) by a debit card
|Cash withdrawal: 0,8 per cent of the amount, minimum EUR 1.00
|2use the main banking services for residents
|Minimum fee for the main banking services: EUR 1.00 per month
|receive SEB mobile app notifications on changes in your accounts
|withdraw cash at cash counters of Iki, Maxima, Rimi and other more than 1200 points of sale1
|conclude an internet bank agreement
All natural persons are classified as non-resident customers, other than those, who are classified as residents. Any resident is considered a natural person legally residing in the Republic of Lithuania or in any other Member State of the European Union or of the European Economic Area, i.e. a person who, by virtue of the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania or of such other Member State respectively, has the right to reside in the Republic of Lithuania or in such other Member State.
1 At a cash counter you may withdraw from 5 to 100 euro per payment, if the amount you pay by card is no less than 5 euro.
2Bank account opening (except account opening for non-residents), bank account administration, bank account closing, funds crediting to bank accounts in euro.