There are two ways that you can accumulate supplementary pension. We'll help you decide which one is right for you
Secure Retirement unit-linked life insurance
- Investments are made in accordance with the strategy of the investment direction chosen
- Passively (index funds) and actively managed funds
- Option of designating a beneficiary
The service is provided by the Lithuanian branch of SEB Life and Pension Baltic SE.
SEB Pensija third-pillar pension funds
- Contributions are invested in accordance with the strategy of the pension fund chosen
- Investments in accordance with sustainable investment criteria and competitive return on investment
- Competitive third-pillar pension fund fees
The service is provided by UAB SEB Investicijų Valdymas. The pension fund distributors are AB SEB Bankas and the Lithuanian branch of SEB Life and Pension Baltic SE.
By choosing any one of these options
you can recover up to EUR 300 in personal income tax annually
you decide for yourself how much and how often to accumulate for your future. Either you or your employer can transfer the funds
you can withdraw part of the funds or receive a payment in the method/time of your choice
Your accumulated funds can be inherited
Want advice on pension accumulation?
- We will review your financial situation and goals, advise and recommend solutions