Service plan STANDARTAS has been formed according to the set of basic services produced by the Bank of Lithuania.
Concluding, monthly fee of service plan STANDARTAS is EUR 1.45, for socially disadvantaged people monthly fee is 0 Eur. To use this plan, it is not required to order any additional services.
Without paying any additional fees you will be able to:
- obtain debit card Debit Mastercard or SEB Mylimiausia Mastercard (no usage and sending a new / renewed / replaced card to client by regular post in Lithuania fees are applied)
- make 10 online payments (intrabank money transfer, instant, SEPA) per month 1
- withdraw cash up to EUR 550 per month at SEB bank ATMs by a debit card
- use the main banking services for residents
- receive SEB mobile app notifications on changes in your accounts
- withdraw cash at cash counters of Iki, Maxima, Rimi and other more than 1200 points of sale 2
- cash depositing to a bank account linked to one’s payment card account at SEB Bank’s ATM
- conclude an internet bank agreement3
|Without paying any additional fees you will be able to||Standard fees|
|Card usage fees:
EUR 1 per month
make 10 online payments (intrabank money transfer, instant, SEPA) per month1
|Online payments to accounts with SEB Bank: EUR 0.29,
Online payments in euro to other accounts: EUR 0.41
withdraw cash up to EUR 550 per month at SEB bank ATMs by a debit card
|Cash withdrawal: 0,8 per cent of the amount, minimum EUR 1.00.|
use the main banking services for residents
|Minimum fee for the main banking services: EUR 1.00 per month.|
|receive SEB mobile app notifications on changes in your accounts|
|withdraw cash at cash counters of Iki, Maxima, Rimi and other more than 1200 points of sale2|
|cash depositing to a bank account linked to one’s payment card account at SEB Bank’s ATM|
|conclude an internet bank agreement3|
All natural persons are classified as non-resident customers, other than those, who are classified as residents. Any resident is considered a natural person legally residing in the Republic of Lithuania or in any other Member State of the European Union or of the European Economic Area, i.e. a person who, by virtue of the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania or of such other Member State respectively, has the right to reside in the Republic of Lithuania or in such other Member State.
1 10 online payments per month include: intarbank payments in all currencies and payments in euro to other banks in Lithuania and other European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) countries, Switzerland, Monaco, Great Britain, San Marino and Andorra (other than express payments), e-invoicing standing order; online payments in euro according to bill or tax payment, SEPA direct debit.
2 At a cash counter you may withdraw from 5 to 100 euro per payment, if the amount you pay by card is no less than 5 euro.
3 For customers without a smart device (smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc.), a digipass is issued free of charge.