Changes in General Rules and price list for private clients
This is to notify that on 18 January 2022 the new service fees for private customers as well as the updated version of the General Rules and other documents will take effect. As before, the most useful and convenient way to use our banking services is via remote channels (internet bank, mobile app, or video meetings), and by subscribing to a service plan of your choice.
Key changes in brief for private customers
- Minimum bank service fee for resident customers who are not subscribed to any service plan, will be 1 EUR / month (previously, it was 0.7 EUR / month)
- Administration fee for U and F share class investment fund units that belong to SEB Group’s short-term bond and money market funds, will be reduced to 0.01 percent / month (previously, it was 0.025 percent / month). The fee will be applied from January 1, 2022
- Issuing a new digipass will cost 15 EUR (previously, it was 8.40 EUR). Cost of replacing a digipass will stay the same, i.e., 8.40 EUR. Issuing price of a new digipass for private individuals of retirement age will not change. We kindly remind you that instead of digipass, you can use other identification tools in your mobile device. These include SEB app, Smart-ID and mobile signature
- For customers who own a home loan or a home equity loan, the amendment of the monthly payment date performed in a branch will cost 30 EUR (previously, it was 250 EUR). Amendment of the monthly payment date performed in the internet bank is free of charge
- For customers who own a consumer loan, the amendment of terms and conditions of a loan agreement will cost 30 EUR (previously, it was 1.5 percent of outstanding loan, at least 50 EUR). Terms and conditions will be amended free of charge:
- in the internet bank (if the customer uses it, and if the amendment is possible)
- in the case of loan deferment (previously, it was at least 50 EUR)
- For customers who own a leasing, and who wish to amend the payment schedule deferring the payments (not changing the term of agreement), the agreement amendment fee or payment schedule amendment fee will not be applied (previously, it was 100 EUR)
Here clients can find the table where all the updated fees are compared, as well as changes in the General Rules and Terms and conditions of service plan usage are listed.
If a client disagrees with the changes, he or she is entitled to a free-of-charge termination of General Agreement concluded with the bank until 17 January 2022, upon informing us about it in writing.